P90X® Workout "As Seen on TV" - P90X®

Options
melisay
melisay Posts: 75 Member
Hello everyone,

Has anybody heard of P90X® Workout and tried it out. Does it work at all ? What do you need to work out with ?

Thank you for your help

cheers

Replies

• hamiltonba
    hamiltonba Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Yes it works. There are some folks on this site who have used it. It is very intense!!
  • byHISstrength
    byHISstrength Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    You can do a search for P90X...there are soooo many posts about it. That may be easier for you then waiting for responses.
  • lilcoley
    lilcoley Posts: 1
    Options
    I am acutally starting P90X today! :-) Wish me luck!
  • KaliH310
    KaliH310 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My husband and I both did it, you do see results but not in the way the people on the DVDs did. Plus some of the equipment you need has to be bought and it's not always cheap. But it's a great workout, but painful as all hell. Some people need pain to feel as though they're doing something worthwhile, I don't! :) If you do it, don't get discouraged with yourself, just know in time you'll be able to do all the moves. Good Luck to you!
  • KaliH310
    KaliH310 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am acutally starting P90X today! :-) Wish me luck!

Good Luck!
  • hjsyndrome
    hjsyndrome Posts: 215
    Options
    I am on week 11. I love it. I have toned up very good, and i have lost about 15 pounds. I will be posting my before and after pics in about 2 weeks. Like someone stated above though, it is very intense. You will need to dedicate at least an hour a day for 90 straight days.

Good Luck!
  • ktmunchie
    ktmunchie Posts: 35
    Options
    I love it too! I have been doing it for 62 days now. I have lost 18 pounds and went from a size 14 to a 10. It is an hour to an hour and a half every day. You need to have weight or bands and a pull up bar is helpful. It is painful but in a good way. :) I agee you don't see the same results as on the tv if you do it once. A lot of the people on tv have been through it several times, so to get those results you would have to do it 3 or 4 times. :) HTH