Lane Bryant can suck it!

Options

Replies

• CrystalWalks
    CrystalWalks Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Lane Bryant clothes suck....every now and again I may find something thats decent looking, (for my taste that is) I am plus size now and will not buy those overpriced crappy grandma clothes)....I too can not wait to no longer have to wear plus size clothes my goal is a 8/10.....
  • KeepGoingKylene
    KeepGoingKylene Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    awesome!!! cant wait to be able to actually be able to go to a mall and have more than one store as a selection!
  • vabchloser
    vabchloser Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I felt the same way when I finally grew out of their store. They are so damn expensive!!
  • cherbapp
    cherbapp Posts: 322
    Options
    I love this!

I was so happy when I was done with that store. Now my Lane Bryant card is my only credit card with a zero balance every month....and I keep it just as a reminder of what i once was. Lol!
  • mom2bella
    mom2bella Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Lol That's awesome!!! I can't wait to be able say the same thing!!!
  • lacyjae82
    lacyjae82 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Love that store but ill be happy when I dont have to shop there anymore!!!
  • toshi89
    toshi89 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Just a small NSV, today I got a $25 off coupon in the mail for Lane Bryant. Hah! I am no longer in plus size, so off to the recycle bin with the coupon. Suck it, Lane Bryant!!!!

Wait, give it to mee!!!!
    I can't buy clothes there, but that's where I get my bras & those bras are expensive. lol
  • ReclaimingSarah
    ReclaimingSarah Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That was a proud moment for me, too! :happy:
  • weblady12
    weblady12 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I so need to see this. That made me laugh. I can't wait to get till I no longer wear plus size.
  • clhous03
    Options
    Awwww. I been getting my bras there. I can't imagine getting too skinny not to need them. My rib cage doesn't have much on it and my boops are not shrinking. However,,don't need to shop for plus size clothes so that is a win in my book.

This is probably going to sound really odd, but that's the one thing that terrifies me as I'm losing weight. I don't want them to shrink. We've been through a lot together. lol
  • Snapper1985
    Snapper1985 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Just a small NSV, today I got a $25 off coupon in the mail for Lane Bryant. Hah! I am no longer in plus size, so off to the recycle bin with the coupon. Suck it, Lane Bryant!!!!

I get King Size Direct catalogs in the mail all the time since I've been getting a lot of clothes from there recently. Can't wait to drop enough weight to send them a letter explaining that I will no longer require their services.
  • Queen8shaq
    Options
    This seriously made me LOL because when my coupon came the other day, I thought the same EXACT thing to myself!! I am no longer chained to Lane Bryant, Ashley Stewart or Cato's of the world. I can now shop at Old Navy and New York and Company.

That's a great accomplishment for you! Congrats!
  • TheNewDodge
    TheNewDodge Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Not shopping at the Tall and Fat store is awesome and so much more cost-effective.
  • BenKnowsFitness
    BenKnowsFitness Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I agree with your topic title all the way. :drinker:
  • CandyBryson
    CandyBryson Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Yay! I can't wait until I no longer wear plus-sizes. I hate Lane Bryant and Ashley Stewart. They sure do no how to get over on women that wear plus-sizes. Their clothes are poorly made and overpriced.

Amen! I HATE those stores. But I do LOVE torrid. Just Sayin'
  • jolenelf
    jolenelf Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I love this post! Congratulations!!
  • travelgirl77
    travelgirl77 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    So awesome! I cannot wait to toss mine!
  • sassy_sparkles
    Options
    AWESOME WORK! Lane Bryant is gonna go out of business with all of us ladies getting fitter and slimmer.

Now, on to shopping for some new threads! Going shopping and being a smaller size than before has got to be one of the best rewards of losing weight.

Congrats to you!
  • rachael4real
    rachael4real Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I can't wait until I can tell Lane Bryant, Ashley Stewart, and all plus size departments to suck it. 27lbs down.... Congrats!
  • allisonrozsa
    allisonrozsa Posts: 178 Member
    Options

WOOOOOOOOO!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!