Paleo pals?

Options
I'm doing it, going to start it

Need some paleo friends so I can lurk their diaries and get some advice, and food ideas. :)

Replies

• j4m8
    j4m8 Posts: 32
    Options
    You can use emeals. I don't remember the annual cost - maybe $26. They plan your dinners for an entire year. They've got a paleo menu. Good luck!
  • kasslass2
    kasslass2 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Hey, just started reading on this......looks like I may be with you. Still doing some research. My brother (who use to be a personal trainer) does this and he always looks great. He recently just started it again and lost 8lbs the first week. I'm looking for something to jump start weight loss. He does it where he has one cheat day a week though. So I may be creepin on your dairy :)
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    come join our group before the rest of the nitwits on mfp who dont know or have tried paleo start slamming you.. you'll find that most people on here treat paleo like anorexia...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/37-primal-paleo-support-group
  • tallulah81
    tallulah81 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    i'm juicing greens (kale, cucumber, spinach, celery, etc) for now and then will be eating a diet very similar to paleo... naturally grown (organic certified) veg and fruit, and add in clean (free range, and grain fed) meats, and fish... it was the way we all ate years ago... time to get back to our roots!
  • jaclynZ
    jaclynZ Posts: 49
    Options
    that was my january challenege - 2 weeks of paleo diet! i have lots of fun recipes to pass along :)
  • spirit80
    spirit80 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Paleo friend here.... Over a year and going strong...
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    My gym is having a 1 month paleo challenge. I'm 2 weeks in and I like it if for no other reason than that I'm pretty sure I am retaining less water from lowering my carb intake. Getting the beginning of abs! At this point, I'm thinking I'm going to keep it up after the challenge but be much less strict than I have to be for this challenge.
  • Cerebrus189
    Cerebrus189 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Paleo/Primal for over a year. Feel free to add me, and yes, please join the group(s).
  • latysha24
    latysha24 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!! I've been Paleo for a little over a month. Best decision I've done for "me" in a long time! No stomach issues and overall just feeling great.
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    Paleo/Primal since July 2012 and very happy/healthy! I've seen remarkable changes and view eating this way as a permanent lifestyle change, not a temporary diet. Add me if you'd like. I've just started tracking here again, and have made my diary viewable to my friends.
  • beatingmenopause
    Options
    I've come across paleo and I'm interested in learning more about it :-D