College Girl is back giving it a whirl!!

Options
Hey! My name is Renae. I used this site to lose 15 pounds my freshman yr of college before my sister's wedding. It helped a lot. Now two and a half years later I am out of shape again. About 160 pounds :( I would love to weigh about 135 lbs. So I'm back on ready to get focused on my health again. For many reasons...1)Feeling light and attractive 2) feeling healthy and strong 3) feeling cleansed of waste and toxins 4) having more energy and more peaceful rest as well 5) JUST FEELING GOOOD!! So who's with me?!? Support is what it's all about, And even though it's over a site I know it can be resourceful to talk to people going through the same situation!
XOXO naenae

Replies

• aelunyu
    aelunyu Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Hi Renae! I'm with you!
  • Bbells89
    Bbells89 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    in here with you too :) feel free to add me
  • KathrynCatlady
    KathrynCatlady Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I definitely get where you're coming from! Feel free to add me. I love to keep the motivation flowing! We can do this!
    -Kate
  • mbivone
    mbivone Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just got back on here too! My main motivation is getting ready for my brother's wedding this summer - but I'd love to slim down anyway because well I need to!
  • ArieMc88
    Options
    I'm with ya girlie! feel free to add me!
  • shb11012
    Options
    Im in the same boat, 160 and looking to get down to 135 as well! Feel free to add me :)
  • zoesimple
    Options
    I'm back and out of shape again, too! Feel free to add me and we can go through this together!
  • Pie319
    Pie319 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Nice positive attitude! Love it! I'm looking to lose about 28 more lbs. Add me and we can push each other.