New Start

Options
Hi to All
This is my first time using my fitness pal so i don t really know what to expect, i have never posted on a community site either so thats 2 new steps today alone. My goal is to lose 40-50 pounds.
I have tried other diets, last year i tried the dukan diet for 3 months and lost 20pounds and whilst most has stayed off it is not something that is easy to do whilst you are eating on the run most of the time. I am hoping that by joining my fitness pal it will help keep track of the calories better. I have always excercised but over the last 2 years it hasn t been a regular excercise programme and my lifestyle has changed which i never compensated for as my job is now more office based and i have also taken up a course 2 evenings a week so my motivation has fallen.

So today is the first day to a new start, i have been reading some of the posts from others on the site and WOW there are some amazing stories and i can not wait to have some valuble input someday soon.

So if anyone is interested in sharing their experience please add me.

Replies

• mityjoe67
    mityjoe67 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You are doing great. instead of just sittig back you are taking the steps to move forward and become a better you. That is Great. You can do this and I am sure there are lots of others as well who can help you reach your goals.
  • Sinrogue
    Options
    Thanks so much