Whats wrong?
  • jaclynZ
    jaclynZ Posts: 49
    Options
    motivation is my middle name :)
  • onahealthmission
    onahealthmission Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am back after being off for over a year. Today is day 1 for me. I don't think this is going to be easy but with friends and support we should all benefit.
  • himilayaneyes
    himilayaneyes Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Been at this for 3 weeks now. Feel free to add me. We can support each other.
  • nczuczu
    nczuczu Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Looking at your profile picture, you have already made an amazing transformation! Keep it up! Add me as a friend if you'd like. :)
  • hatethegame
    hatethegame Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    OK!
  • skinnyiverson
    Options
    I added you as a friend :flowerforyou:
  • zoesimple
    Options
    Add me! I'll be there for you! This is my first day back after a break and I'm really motivated :)
  • hollyasmin1
    Options
    You can add me if you like we can all help each other out! :)
  • livelaughlovecrazy
    livelaughlovecrazy Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new too, You can do this!! There are tons of supportive people on here and very inspiring stories, I added you too if you ever want to share tips or need help staying motivated. :smile:
  • ANGELPRESCOTT
    Options
    hI! I am the same... I LOVE food so much. I have complete control of my life except when it comes to food. Maybe we can help keep each other motivated. :):happy:
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    motivator here. All day!
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Everyone is always welcome to add me. The more the merrier. We all have a common goal, and hey, it's hard. Easier with friends though. :bigsmile:
  • meghan8504
    meghan8504 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Add me we can support each other!!! We can do this!!!
  • dianna0124
    Options
    I just joined today...I am determined to meet my goal! Maybe we can help motivate each other :)
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me and we can do this together
  • DLH45
    DLH45 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Today is day one for me.
  • babycakeslove11
    Options
    I have been trying different things since I can remember, but this one truly works. Adding people and being accountable for it every day truly helps because it's easy to "lie" to yourself. Anyone can add me if they want. More support is always a plus :)
  • foodieforpeace
    foodieforpeace Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Stay strong in yourself and true to your goals. There is a whole world of support available to you but none of it will matter if you aren't your own best cheer leader. You spend more time with you than you do anyone else. Reach out to us, but also within, to the strong, beautiful woman you know you are.