I am not new but have not really posted much

Options
red5
red5 Posts: 56 Member
Today I read someones post saying they were checking out the site before posting! Well I realized that I have only not outed myself because I am afraid I will be accountable! I have been on and off of here for a yr now and complain everyday about how unhappy I am! Time to let the skeletons out of the closet figure out what got me here and deal with it! I am 4'11 and am 209 lbs! I was on here for 6 weeks before before a relaps and lost 15 lbs and managed to gain that back plus 2 lbs! Thank you to Bumbleboo for coming out today! I am going to get on here everyday now and just do it!!!!! Finally be who I am really suppose to be bubbly beautiful and a best friend to everyone I meet! Not depressed and hidden in a cave in my living room watching my stories and eating chips and ice cream sandwiches!

Replies

• CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Wow,,, you lost 15 pounds in 6 weeks? That's awesome. You obviously know how to do it,,, so it's all about the decision. Choose to do, and do!

You can do it, we're here to help. When you have a problem or you want to quit come here and we'll talk about it. This board has helped me through a couple of rough patches and this gang is very supportive. You can do it.
  • htebaram
    htebaram Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    They say that "80% of success is just showing up" Good luck to you and congrats on coming out of the closet!:flowerforyou:
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    :smile: Welcome back....you can do this.....

Goodluck
  • shredder
    shredder Posts: 404
    Options
    Wow,,, you lost 15 pounds in 6 weeks? That's awesome. You obviously know how to do it,,, so it's all about the decision. Choose to do, and do!

You can do it, we're here to help. When you have a problem or you want to quit come here and we'll talk about it. This board has helped me through a couple of rough patches and this gang is very supportive. You can do it.

Like CasperO said, it's all about deciding to do it. Sounds like your ready....good for you!
    Go get 'em tiger :wink:
  • bumblemoo
    bumblemoo Posts: 10
    Options
    Bravo you!! :flowerforyou: Really I'm sure now that you've outed yourself there will be no stopping you, we all just need fabulous people who are willing to kick butt occasionally!

Tell you what I'll kick yours if you'll kick mine :laugh: