Replies

• ahaviland123
    ahaviland123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    very motivating...
  • hlb980
    hlb980 Posts: 1
    Options
    What an amazing story!! Congratulations on your dedication and hard work!! You are an inspiration!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Wow! Truly amazing!! Great job
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Great job! Wishing you the best in your new life!
  • SaraSpiker
    Options
    Way to go! Your story is very inspiring! I've changed my eating habits a few weeks ago, joined myfitnesspal nearly a week ago, and I'm already making progress. I, too, am currently a size 12 and wear a size L in dresses, pants, and shirts. My goal is to get down to 130, which was my weight back in college. I know you'll reach your goal! Good luck on the rest of your journey!
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    awesome job with the weight loss..... you look fabulous... thanks for sharing : )
  • Belenwright23
    Options
    Thats Awesome!!!! Congratulations!! It takes alot to do what you did and u did it !!! I have no doubt you will do great loosing the rest of the weight will be soo easy because you already know what to do!!! Your an inspiration and I really really hope to see you go to the finish line Amazing job Amazing Results Wonderful Dedication !!!!!!!
  • Port47
    Port47 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats on your one year anniversary.This is day number two for me,hoping to have same great results......
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Wow. Reading this made my morning and is a great way for me to start my week. You inspired me to add an important goal to my list of goals. I'm going to make a login goal. I can't wait 'till the little counter says "Congratulations, you've logged in for 365 days" (or whatever it is that it says:)

Consistency will be key for me because I know if I keep logging in, I'll keep feeling motivated and keep being accountable for my caloric intake/calorie burn :)

Thanks for being inspiring, congratulations on your success thus far, and good luck to you for the future! :)
  • herlittlegreendress
    Options
    Happy new life, happy running, happy wedding, happy logging! Congrats on all of the above!
  • Phoenixchichima
    Options
    congrats on changing your life & health so positively !
  • AnnaVee84
    AnnaVee84 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    awesome job lady, congrats on all of your hard work!! :flowerforyou:
  • JaziH
    JaziH Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    WOW. You are truly an inspiration !
  • colorwild
    colorwild Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting! Total motivation for me now!!
  • hg5159
    hg5159 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Great work Steph! I'm prouf of you!!
  • Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look fantastic!!!
  • TheUnwritten
    TheUnwritten Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Way to go babe! I love you so much!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!