Goal Reached! 44lbs Lost!

Options
I don't post on these forums too often but when I first started my weight loss journey 283 days ago, I used to read these all the time. They kept me going and I loved seeing people being able to reach their goals - I thought, "What an amazing feeling it must be"

I reached my goal! My goal was 43lbs and when I weighed myself this morning, I did one better.

It's been hard but MFP has allowed me to stay accountable, make it easy to keep track and surround myself with a community of link minded people who helped keep me focused and accountable everyday.

Here is a before and after shot, as well as a link to my blog which has a bunch of great recipes, exercise ups and downs, my ramblings/struggles/successes and progress photos of different things along the way. www.thefirst43.blogspot.ca

I just wanted to say, stick with it, you can get there. Just be patient when the going gets tough and don't give up. It will be worth it in the end!

Screenshot2013-01-28at93651AM_zps89fd8bd0-1_zpscb634f8d.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!