NEW and READY

Options
naythemrs
naythemrs Posts: 17 Member
Hello Everyone!!!! I am vinayh and I am ready to get in shape for the first time ever! I always go about 30 days make some progress then life gets in the way! I started this past Monday with better eating! I will incorporate exercise soon. I am not afraid of weights and running! I just have to be CONSISTENT! Hopefully posting here and often will help me with that! WISH ME LUCK PLEASE!
VinayH

Replies

• ymhand
    ymhand Posts: 188
    Options
    Good Luck, if you could send some (luck) back my way that'd be great. I too am ready to shed my unwanted fat and get toned and be able to run 2-3 miles without dying. I find myself having to just go out and do it because i never really feel like exercising but it must be done! Just gotta put in that work to get the results after months of looking at skinny, fit, hot people in magazines i finally realized you cant get skinny, and healthy just by reading about it or looking at it!Just do it!
  • donnadhala
    donnadhala Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you! You said it, it takes consistency!
  • donnadhala
    donnadhala Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you. You have to want it bad enough, you have to make it happen!
  • candicecumbie
    Options
    The best of luck to you! You can certainly do anything you put your mind to.
  • naythemrs
    naythemrs Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!! And good luck to ALL of you! I am so excited! Why couldn't I have found this site sooner! Already adding foods to my diary! You are so right, you can't just look at all the hot people you have to actually DO something to become hot! I am SO focused!
    VinayH
  • DUTaylor
    DUTaylor Posts: 5
    Options
    Hello Everyone!!! My name is Dee and I am new here. i just found out about this website yesterday from a co worker. I wish I had found out about this 2 weeks ago. I have a 3 month old son nad he is my second child, so I am trying to get rid of my baby weight from and from my daughter. I am doing quite well and very proud of myself. This is the first time ever that I have been this motivated about going to the gym. I have been in the gym before but never like this! I am at that point where I want it so bad. So hopefully logging on here will help keep me motivated as well and focused along with my will power! :) I normally don't share my weight with anyone, not even my husband but I will today.

2 weeks ago i weighed in at 202
    current weight: 196

I am in week three target goal weight this week: 2lbs or more and next weigh in is on Sunday! :smile: