On to 2nd Week of Butt Bible.... Pics...

Options
Well here I am one month after starting the elliptical and squats by myself and on to my 2nd week of Butt Bible Work out... I think i may see a difference... nothing huge but wanted opinions if others see anything ?

2ivo4qx.jpg

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    It looks a little perkier. luv handles are lessend too.
  • rcadams97
    rcadams97 Posts: 106
    Options
    I notice a difference. Keep up the hard work.
  • cathyproteau
    cathyproteau Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thanks... Yah I thought that too about the love handles.... I noticed myself that my inner thighs do not touch as much when I stand normal but you can not really tell by the pics.... I think for doing just over a week and those two pics were BEFORE Chistmas (and all my junk food eating... .lol ) that it is a good amount of progress... I feel better overall as well .... Are you doing the BB as well then ? What level are you on if so....
  • cathyproteau
    Options
    I notice a difference. Keep up the hard work.

Thank you :) same to you !
  • letjog
    letjog Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I don't really notice a difference to be honest. But keep going and maybe pics in a few more weeks will show obvious changes. 2 weeks isn't much time to see any changes.
  • cathyproteau
    Options
    I appreciate your honesty :) As a Mom of five kids I just find it hard to keep on target with my work outs without seeing some progress... I guess I should of waited longer to take an update pic ... I posted the pics to get peoples opinions that are not my husband lol :) I could of seen more noticable improvement if I had taken a before pic AFTER Chistmas ( I ate a lot and did not do my elliptical as much ).... I feel so much better emotionally and physically then a month ago though and feel more firm and toned and that is all that really matters I guess... I will repost in another few weeks and hopefully more of a gain will be seen !! :)
  • MrsAnderson_GettingHealthy
    Options
    It seems like (from the pictures) that you are much smaller.
  • cathyproteau
    Options
    Thanks I def feel smaller, might just be more toned with less jiggle lol My pants and shirts are fitting better that's for sure!!
  • BranMuffin947
    BranMuffin947 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    ... I feel so much better emotionally and physically then a month ago though and feel more firm and toned and that is all that really matters I guess...

Sounds like success to me!

:wink:
  • jctischler
    jctischler Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    WAY to go!! You are looking better! I too am doing Butt Bible. I'm just started Lower Level 3 last week and NOW I am really starting to notice a difference.

Keep up the AWESOME job! :)
  • cathyproteau
    Options
    Thanks!!! Jctischler keep up the good work as well!!
  • jennifergaudette
    Options
    I cant tell anything really on the butt yet, but I agree in a few more weeks should be obv. However, overall I think you look smaller. 5 kids and making time to work out im sure is a big challenge! Keep working hard bcuz I can see a difference!!
  • maoliver1024
    maoliver1024 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    i can see a DIFFERENT,,,keep up the good work...........:smile:
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    you look great!!
  • amrose1983
    amrose1983 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I see a difference, what is Butt Bible ?
  • sofielein
    sofielein Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I might be alone with my opinion but you kinda have a really nice rear look to begin with :) very feminine, I think this can only get better
    (and I already like the "before" photo lol)
  • deniseandjelich
    deniseandjelich Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Well here I am one month after starting the elliptical and squats by myself and on to my 2nd week of Butt Bible Work out... I think i may see a difference... nothing huge but wanted opinions if others see anything ?

2ivo4qx.jpg

I notice i difference in your legs, bottom and shoulders! Keep up the good work! I am starting this video after i finish the 30ds
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!