Want/Need a Supportive Friend? Add your name!!!

Options

Replies

• laport63
    Options
    hi im a good listener. laport
  • aseymour13
    aseymour13 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Ditto! All for one and one for all!!! :smile:
  • margaritha1967
    Options
    Hi new here, margaritha1967, I need all the support I can get,
  • becky52890
    Options
    I am kinda new to this site, I've been here for a week or two, I've been trying to lose weight for 4 years, I have lost 34 pounds a while back, couldn't remember how I did it, now I do, setting the plan into effect, I just need some support, and motivation. P.S. I will support you too, I just want someone to go through all this with. & I still have 55 pounds to go.
  • athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I am on here daily and willing to push you in the right direction.
  • keeley1991
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) ...x
  • tazminacat
    Options
    Not really new to this, been on MFP for... quite a while, off and on. But now I want to stay on and motivated. I'm horrible when left to my own devices.

Any help, ideas, encouragement would be greatly appreciated it. And I will gladly return the same help to others.

Thanks!! =^.^=
  • sc0418
    sc0418 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    New friends are always welcome! Add me!
  • Tmmorg01
    Options
    I'm new as well. Feel free to add me!
  • laport63
    Options
    hi robert im new to this . im needing to lose 50 lbs and i need all the support i can get laport63
  • brooklynnbabyg
    Options
    hello, my name is Brooklynn and I am looking for some friends who can be very supportive of my trying to lose weight and be healthier. I am always looking for new friends.
  • Destiny2017
    Destiny2017 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello MFPs! I am new to this site and could definitely use all the support available. I am off to a sluggish start....:embarassed:
  • kellyk8799
    Options
    I've been on MFP for about 2 years. I've lost a bunch but I have been thru a lot in the last year and have gained back a little bit. I would love to have some supportive friends!
  • fatnomore201220132014
    Options
    Anyone need a supportive friend? Add me too! I love seeing my mfp friends succeed, it motivates me to push harder. :)
  • shanehd
    shanehd Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me people.
  • perfectionisntme
    perfectionisntme Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I like being motivational. :flowerforyou:
  • SarLem81
    SarLem81 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Looking to bounce back after I regained some weight. New friends are always welcome! :)
  • tomwatso
    tomwatso Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Add me. I can try to help.
  • FahadNaseem
    FahadNaseem Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :)
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, please leave a message though saying you were from this forum or whatever you want to say.