Work out clothes?

Options

Replies

• DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Old Navy has a 40% off sale right now & I just ordered some badly needed new stuff. Bras are around $8.00, etc. probably not for the DD girls but for the rest of us these are nice and plenty of support. I usually go to Target or catch a sale at Kohls.
  • ssteinbring677
    ssteinbring677 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    old navy has really cute work out clothes for pretty cheap.
  • waylandcool
    waylandcool Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Kohl's or Target for me. Sometimes I'll wear an old T-shirt from 6 or 8 years ago.
  • bokodasu
    bokodasu Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Old Navy, mostly, but... ok, I got an Under Armor shirt for half off from Sports Authority, and it really is the best of all my workout shirts. Like, to the point where I'm trying to replace all my workout shirts, but I have to save up and wait for sales. Still. It really does make a difference when you're not sitting in a puddle of your own sweat.
  • katekross
    katekross Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Spoil yourself. Under armor.
  • andersonbets05
    andersonbets05 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I recommend a sporting goods store near you. Kohl's also has some great Energy Zone workout clothes. They're wicking (dry-fit) clothing and are incredibly comfortable. You'll feel spoiled with these clothes and they're at a fraction of the cost of Under Armour and Nike. No more sweatpants and cotton tee shirts! Happy shopping!
  • VeronicaAM
    Options
    TJ MAXX COOK AND AFFORDABLE I GET THEM OUT OF THE CLEARANCE RACK BUT NOTHING WRONG WITH IT , IS NICE TO SPEND A FEW BUCKS IN SOMETHING IMPORTANT LIKE WORKOUTS
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Ross.
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I wear a lot of workout clothes from under armour. My favorite by far
  • xprettyreckless
    xprettyreckless Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    nike, puma; for cheaper stuff forever 21.

... and if it's cold where you are and you need it for running outside or something.. I heard under armour kicks *kitten*.

:)
  • xprettyreckless
    xprettyreckless Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    and victoria secret's having a semi annual sale with lots of cute workout clothes for yoga-like kind of stuff.
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Lululemon <3
  • kazmurphblin
    kazmurphblin Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I work out in my pj bottoms and sports bra lol!! x
  • Hollisss
    Hollisss Posts: 88 Member
    Options

My next piece of workout clothing will be from UA.
    Buying cheaper workout clothing doesn't last long with me (sigh)
  • wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    I have several kinds of workout clothes, but my faves are Icepeak.
  • piratesaregrand
    piratesaregrand Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I got some Nike womans basketball shorts while i was in america. I love them. Sadly I can't buy them in New Zealand, so i grab them every time they come up on eBay in my size
  • katekross
    katekross Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    My dad always told me... "you buy ****, you get ****." :) My UA has lasted forever, I have yet to have a piece of clothing take a dump on me :)

My next piece of workout clothing will be from UA.
    Buying cheaper workout clothing doesn't last long with me (sigh)
  • figomezzo
    Options
    I have some City Sports athletic pants and yoga pants as well as t-shirts I love as well as some UA and Nike pants from there or from ****'s sporting Goods. I also have a pair of pants I love from target. Just depends!
  • erinsueburns
    erinsueburns Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    When I work out at home, I just do it in my runderwear.

Me too, and lol, I might actually only be wearing a sports bra to keeps the breasts in check. Hubby finds it frankly hilarious... which often leads to more exercise ;)
  • yummymummy65
    yummymummy65 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I work out at home too where no one can see me but I like good fitting workout clothes. I wear the Y Bra, Run Shorts and headband. All from Lululemon. I wash them daily and they last forever. Because they're spendy, I get mine from the Lululemon Outlet.