Would love some Paleo Friends :)

Options
Disclaimer....I am not 100% Paleo. I eat cheese. ;)

I am new to this lifestyle. I've done a lot of raw foods, but have tried to stay away from meat, so I find this challenging for my brain. Since I can't afford all grass fed meat, I tend to eat less. I try and eat more fruits, veggies and nuts.

Would love to have some Paleo friends to exchange food ideas, recipes and just have people who are like minded. Wanna hook up? ;)

Replies

• joseyjo78
    joseyjo78 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi ladyfingers73,

I'm very similar, new to Paleo, and use to eat mainly raw and plant base so I'm trying to get use to eating more meat again. Ever so slowly. Happy to share experiences and stories as I continue on this new paleo diet. Friend me if you like.

Cheers
    Jo
  • DaniAni19
    DaniAni19 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm a life long vegetarian and allthough I don't eat paleo, I have recently started eating real, whole foods, cut out sugar, wheat and soy. I do still eat Greek Yogurt for probiotics and protein. I have some great recipes and online resources. I have about 75 pounds to lose (because I was a junk food vegetarian) Add me as a friend!

-Dani
  • PrimalSiren
    Options
    I eat more primal which allows dairy. Right now I'm experimenting with high fat VLC :)
  • FullOfSpice
    FullOfSpice Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I also eat Primal (dairy/some oats) and trying out a more zone approach. My diary is open to friends. I don't restrict what I eat but I try to eat as much whole foods as possible.
  • Bumbeen
    Bumbeen Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I'm adding all of you
  • Cerebrus189
    Cerebrus189 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I also eat dairy. I have been Primal/Paleo for over a year now and can never go back. My diary is open but I'm not perfect and I don't pretend to know everything. I'm constantly researching and finding new Paleo/Primal information daily as I read a lot about the subject. Feel free to add me for support.
  • DaniAni19
    DaniAni19 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I have always known that whole foods is the way to go, but I recently found this youtube channel that really helped me get on track. Maybe you've heard of her? Brenda Turner from Lean Secrets.com her youtube channel is: http://www.youtube.com/user/leansecrets?feature=watch
  • ileah5
    ileah5 Posts: 2
    Options
    Paleo people! I am ending day 26 of my first 30:) it has been a real eye opener
  • ladyfingers73
    ladyfingers73 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! You wanna know what I am finding annoying right now on day 5? :) Getting up to pee 3 times in the middle of the night!!! Ha! Please tell me that will subside.....yawn....I'm tired. ;)
  • briarashley
    Options
    ive just started a couple of weeks ago, was feeling great then over the weekend while moving house fell off the wagon. the main changes for me are no more brown rice, oats and gluten free bread, aaaand i used to eat rice crackers and hummus EVERYday for my afternoon snack. id love more paleo friends too so add me :)
  • ileah5
    ileah5 Posts: 2
    Options
    I only pee once a night lol. Between 3 and 3:15;)