question about my calorie intake

Options
I figured out my whole day of food put it all into my diary. Then it said i didn't take in enough calories does anyone know why it would say that or what i should do.?

thank youuu!

Replies

• Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    It probably said it because you didn't take in enough calories and the fix would be to eat more.
  • GauchoMark
    GauchoMark Posts: 1,804 Member
    Options
    you want your "calories remaining" to be zero at the end of the day if you set up your goals properly.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    It probably said it because you didn't take in enough calories and the fix would be to eat more.

This.
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/654536-in-place-of-a-road-map-2-0-revised-7-2-12 Read this and up your calories accordingly :flowerforyou:
  • rbl1225
    rbl1225 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Eat more.

But from now on try to pay attention through the day. I used to have the same problem and then I added in more healthy snacks through the day and I usually have no problems with the calories.
  • kariannmbc
    Options
    Well, if you really are under, eat more. But sometimes I come in just a few calories under. If it's less than 10 away from my goal, I ignore it, OR if it's having me eat back all of my exercise calories I ignore it.

Now, when I plug in my meal plans and it totals up to only 600 calories, first I do a happy dance, then I add more food.
  • Laceelee123
    Options
    Well, if you really are under, eat more. But sometimes I come in just a few calories under. If it's less than 10 away from my goal, I ignore it, OR if it's having me eat back all of my exercise calories I ignore it.

Now, when I plug in my meal plans and it totals up to only 600 calories, first I do a happy dance, then I add more food.
  • Laceelee123
    Options

thank you sooo much this was helpful :-)
  • Laceelee123
    Options
    thank youuu!