20 Something - Partiers?

Options
Hey MFP :):drinker:

I am 23 years old, located around Toronto Ontario! I smoke/ drink and party too much and am looking for friends with the same sort of issues!
I drink sometimes 6/7 days a week - and work out 0 days a week. I smoke 1 cigarette a day mixed in with some wacky tabacky :laugh:
Any tips to help me change my lifestyle are greatly appreciated - but I guess I have to be willing ! :noway: Feel free to add me :) I will accept all !

Replies

• mains_adam25
    mains_adam25 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    i still drink way to much and i know its hard to stop but i just cut back try not to go out or only drink like 2 beers thats what i do
  • RebeccaBex420
    Options
    Beer !?! :sick: Grosse !!
    Bring on the vodka :laugh: :smokin:
  • mains_adam25
    Options
    hahaha or that to lol
  • kokalvt
    kokalvt Posts: 143
    Options
    Hey there...23 and I LOVE to rage :) I save my calories for the drinks I KNOW I'm gonna drink and workout only so I can drink more...I also work at a cigarette manufacturing company so cigs are everywhere! I know I should probably slow down and would probably be losing more weight if I didn't drink so much but I just really don't care that much. Screw the desserts as a cheat, I wanna drink!
  • ton40orbust
    Options
    I'm newly 21, I used to drink solidly thursday night til tuesday morning prior to this summer, but now I have a beer or 2 on monday nights at my dart league and thats it except for the occasional night out at the club in which case I drink anything that I don't have to pay for. I still smoke like a burning building.
  • mains_adam25
    Options
    im out prolly 4-5 nights at the bar but now i just have like 2 drinks during the week but when the weekend comes im a totally different person
  • RebeccaBex420
    Options
    Hey there...23 and I LOVE to rage :) I save my calories for the drinks I KNOW I'm gonna drink and workout only so I can drink more...I also work at a cigarette manufacturing company so cigs are everywhere! I know I should probably slow down and would probably be losing more weight if I didn't drink so much but I just really don't care that much. Screw the desserts as a cheat, I wanna drink!

Rock on girl! at least we are honest with ourselves!
  • RebeccaBex420
    Options
    Yeah - Ive been trying my hardest to skip drinking in the week all together! Its hard when my parents/ boyfriend come home and have a beer and I'm drinking water!! LOL
    Then thirsty thursday comes along oh so quickly lol
    im out prolly 4-5 nights at the bar but now i just have like 2 drinks during the week but when the weekend comes im a totally different person
  • kirzz92
    kirzz92 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Lol....
    Hi, I'm Kirsten, I'm 20.. and I've been sober 4 weeks after being drunk every day in December (I'm not kidding haha, by the time new year arrived, I was sure I was gonna die!)
  • racheljonel
    racheljonel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 and I still go out and drink (or stay in and drink) at least a few nights a week and ALWAYS on the weekends. Just not something I'm willing to give up, so I try to make it work into my calories the best I can! Yall feel free to add me