Tips for Staying Slim on SB Sunday

Options
2»

Replies

• Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    Can I use sansa powder too?

I'd opt more for a Dr Oz approved fat burning stack of Raspberry Ketones, African Mango, Green Coffee Bean and Safflower Oil

Dr Oz DOES NOT support or recommend these he even said on his tv show that it's a scam and that he does NOT legally have his name to those they used without his permission :) just saying

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExCWpk1TNC0
  • cleotherio
    cleotherio Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Each commercial break, I plan to run in place. As there will be 100 commercial breaks, I'm actually worried I'll go into starvation mode during the game!

better avoid the veggie platter altogether. You don't want to go super negative.
  • gleechick609
    Options
    Every time Ray Lewis says "God", "Jesus", cries or prays during any part of the Super Bowl, 50 jumping jacks

Every time Kaepernick kisses his biceps like a douche, run 1/4 mile outside

Every time they show Randy Moss, 25 crunches

Every time they mention Frank Gore and the NFC Championship Game, 1 minute plank

Every time "Flaccoing" takes place, 25 push-ups

Every time Anquan Boldin makes a first down, jump rope for 1 minute

Every time they mention Peyton Manning, Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Russell Wilson, Andrew Luck or RG3, 25 Tae Bo "Jabs"

Every time they mention The Steelers or The Giants not making the playoffs, 15 Kettle Bell Swings

Every time David Akers misses a field goal, 25 mountain climbers

Every time the 49ers scores a TD, 15 sumo squats

Every time The Ravens score a TD, 4 sets of 10 walking lunges

Every time they say the word "Super Bowl", 10 squats

Every time they mention Adrian Peterson for MVP, 1 shot of tequila :drinker:

I AM GOING TO BURN SO MANY CALORIES DURING SUPER BOWL!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jamk1446
    jamk1446 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options
    I'd opt more for a Dr Oz approved fat burning stack of Raspberry Ketones, African Mango, Green Coffee Bean and Safflower Oil

Dr Oz DOES NOT support or recommend these he even said on his tv show that it's a scam and that he does NOT legally have his name to those they used without his permission :) just saying

http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/miracle-fat-burner-bottle
    Straight from his own website.
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Not knowing anything about football or even when the superbowl is helps me a lot...
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options

http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/miracle-fat-burner-bottle
    Straight from his own website.

ROFLMAO!
  • kaylalryan
    kaylalryan Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Instead of worrying about what you eat on Super Bowl Sunday... just plan a three day fast or cleanse following it! All that detoxing is surely gonna get rid of all the *kitten* you ate on Sunday.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    You *kitten* and your math.

The only green colored thing I'm eating on Superbowl Sunday is the field-frosting on my scale replica Louisiana Superdome Cake.
  • jamk1446
    jamk1446 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options
    You *kitten* and your math.

The only green colored thing I'm eating on Superbowl Sunday is the field-frosting on my scale replica Louisiana Superdome Cake.

Foods of equivalent colors have equivalent calories. Green frosting = broccoli. Very nutritious choice for the game, missk!
  • JossFit
    JossFit Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Can I use sansa powder too?

Make sure you start the day off with one of his Green Shakes and end it with an enema.
  • KeriAnn06
    KeriAnn06 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Heck, I say be good all week and then just treat yourself for a day. who wants to eat two stalks of celery to a wing :s Nothing wrong with being on point 6 days of the week and then having a nice treat day. I personally think it helps to kick start that metabolism! I say eat a good, healthy breakfast, get in a decent full body workout and then go to town on the foods you love. :)
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    macho-man-slim-jim.jpg

^will these help too?? :)

Maybe?

I'm hardly a good example, but I eat those - they are not as bad nutritionally as you might think.

IMO, better than a bunch of chips and chili cheese dip.

I eat the giant "Really freaking hot Habanero" ones - they stop your appetite (high fat, low carb) and cut down on snacking. And they make sure you keep adequately hydrated. :)
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Every time Ray Lewis says "God", "Jesus", cries or prays during any part of the Super Bowl, 50 jumping jacks

Every time Kaepernick kisses his biceps like a douche, run 1/4 mile outside

Every time they show Randy Moss, 25 crunches

Every time they mention Frank Gore and the NFC Championship Game, 1 minute plank

Every time "Flaccoing" takes place, 25 push-ups

Every time Anquan Boldin makes a first down, jump rope for 1 minute

Every time they mention Peyton Manning, Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Russell Wilson, Andrew Luck or RG3, 25 Tae Bo "Jabs"

Every time they mention The Steelers or The Giants not making the playoffs, 15 Kettle Bell Swings

Every time David Akers misses a field goal, 25 mountain climbers

Every time the 49ers scores a TD, 15 sumo squats

Every time The Ravens score a TD, 4 sets of 10 walking lunges

Every time they say the word "Super Bowl", 10 squats

Every time they mention Adrian Peterson for MVP, 1 shot of tequila :drinker:

I AM GOING TO BURN SO MANY CALORIES DURING SUPER BOWL!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

FTW!!! I shudder to think of all the mountain climbers we will all be doing.
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Someone asked about a low fat Artichoke dip - found this on HungryGirl:

'Peño Power!

Creamy dips and Super Bowl Sunday go together like fireworks and the Fourth of July -- bonus points if the dip is guilt-free. So having this delicious dip at your party is like getting a touchdown and then nailing the two-point conversion. SCORE!!!

Ingredients:
    One 8-oz. tub fat-free cream cheese
    1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
    1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
    1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
    3 tbsp. reduced-fat Parmesan-style grated topping
    1 tsp. chopped garlic
    Two 14-oz. cans whole artichoke hearts packed in water, drained and chopped
    1/3 cup jarred jalapeño slices, drained and finely chopped

Directions:
    Place cream cheese in a large microwave-safe bowl, and stir until smooth. Add sour cream, mayo, mozzarella cheese, Parm-style topping, and chopped garlic. Mix thoroughly.

Stir in chopped artichoke hearts and chopped jalapeño slices. Microwave for 2 minutes.

Stir well. Microwave for another 2 minutes, or until hot. Yum!

MAKES 12 SERVINGS

Serving Size: 1/12th of recipe (about 1/3 cup)
    Calories: 72
    Fat: 2g
    Sodium: 576mg
    Carbs: 9g
    Fiber: 1.5g
    Sugars: 2.5g
    Protein: 5g

PointsPlus® value 2*