Starting again

I was always slim, probably because my life was so hectic i never ate. Now i gain weight looking at food. I learned that the paleo life style works well for me. I can eat enough and feel good after eating. About me. I have an amazing husband who's goal is to gain weight (which makes cooking dinner a difficult thing). Currently I am 157lbs and my goal weight is 125, although i am taking it one pound at a time if i get to 135 and am happy with where i am then ill stop there. My goal isn't to get super skinny my goal is to get in shape. My second goal is to stop going out to eat as much. Since We have a hectic life, since I work and go to school full time and work i am out of the house 13 hours a day, and sometimes its easier to go out to eat. But i have this amazing crock pot and superb recipes i have no excuses. My plan is to work out an hour a day 5 days a week with 2 days off.

Feel free to add me as long as you are willing to work as hard as me!

Replies

• BigG1978
    BigG1978 Posts: 54 Member
    Challenge accepted - bring it on!!

Great to see like minded individuals on here and being a newby too, I would appreciate support from anyone out there who would like to join the journey.

:happy:
  • Kidlaa
    Kidlaa Posts: 7 Member
    This is the kind of challenge I need to keep me motivated! I started again this year but plan on making it the year I lose the weight (12 lbs lost so far)! I have the same living situation as you (work, school, family)!! Finding time to exercise and eating healthy are always challenging.
  • Mrs_Vad3r
    Mrs_Vad3r Posts: 28 Member
    Well i always feel you cant do it all alone. Everyone needs a little support!