Hello, new here! :)

Options
Hello, I'm 21 and recently have become a mother :) I'm looking to get back into my pre-baby body! I need some friends and motivation! I wanna get my body back! Add me and we can get into shape together! :)

Replies

• akm107
    akm107 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    yay for babies! congrats :) and welcome, im new too!
  • HotSaucey
    Options
    Welcome! I'm 21 too, I would love to be your friend!
  • barbie231970
    Options
    hi I am 42 and this is my first day so if you need support like i do you can add me, I love food all food lol and i am struggling with portion sozes not been on a diet before or even a healthy eating plan so I could do with your help and advice.
  • HannahNordman
    Options
    Hey I'm 20 and pretty new on here too! Looking for friends to keep me going as well!
  • hickorycutie
    hickorycutie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I have only been here 2 weeks sooo feel free to add me... You cant ever have too many friends~~~~
  • sarahpeacock84
    Options
    Welcome! I've been on here for about a a month; it is really helpful! Good-luck!! Feel free to add me :)
  • Sinrogue
    Options
    HI My name is Sinead and I am also new so add me if you like. :smile:
  • jfalk42
    Options
    I am fairly new at this too. Started and stopped few times, hopefully this time it'll stick. Good luck on your fitness goals!

Jamie
  • fitacct
    fitacct Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You'll find a ton of support, recipes and helpful hints here to help you on your weight loss journey. I know I did! : )
  • jessakahbuell
    Options
    Hey there y'all, if youre look for friend, you can add me!
    jessakahbuell
  • Sinrogue
    Options
    Hey my names Sinead,:smile: Im new too and looking for some friends to do the journey with me so add me
  • hsbryant88
    hsbryant88 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    HOWDY!! good luck to you!! I find this site addicting for motivation. im new aswell as everyone else. Feel free to add
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Everyone is always welcome to add me if you can handle my non-political correctness.
  • jparks341
    jparks341 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, feel free to add me as a MFP buddy. I'm on daily posting to support and motivate my MFP buddies. Good luck on your journey.
  • robertm79
    Options
    New here as well. Feel free to add me as well. All the support helps