My new favorite snack

Options
http://www.amazon.com/Seas-Gift-Seaweed-Roasted-0-17-Ounce/dp/B000HVX6NK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1359338727&sr=8-1&keywords=sea's+gift+roasted+seaweed+snack

Sea's Gift Roasted Seaweed - 25 calories per package. Not much in the package, but if you like the seaweed wrapped around the sushi rolls, this is the snack for you. A bit on the expensive side, so I am not sure I will be buying it all the time, but for 25 calories, might be worth it to keep around.

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 1 pack (6g)
Amount per Serving
Calories 25Calories
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 1g - 2%
Saturated Fat 0g - 0%
Sodium 60mg - 2%
Total Carbohydrate 2g - 1%
Dietary Fiber 0g - 0%
Protein 2g - 4%
Vitamin A - 35%
Vitamin C 20%
Calcium - 2%
Iron - 2%

Replies

• CharlieBarleyMom
    CharlieBarleyMom Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Um... I picked some up at the natural store in Spring Grove (Sonnewald - they're on Facebook) -- because the nutrition panel looked good and that was enough since I know I like seaweed (in Japanese food and seaweed salad at least)... BUT YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried one or two... let my friend try it too because she LOVES seaweed salad... we both agreed! YUCK! I threw the rest of the package out... I want to like it but it won't happen!

Glad you love it!
  • radosti1
    radosti1 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Sorry you didn't like it. it's nothing like seaweed salad, more just the seaweed wrapped around the sushi rolls. My 4 year old and I devour these.