My first NSV :)

Options
nora711
nora711 Posts: 52 Member
It's not much, but I started The 30 Day Shred 3 days ago.
The first 2 days I would stop every 2-3 jumping jacks, and most other exercises too. Afterwards, I would collapse on the couch in a messy heap of blood, sweat and tears. (possible slight exaggeration)
Today I managed more of everything in a row than ever before!! I was suddenly up to 8 jumping jacks before a 2 sec break!
And, AND: I didn't collapse afterwards!

I know this isn't very much...But dammit I'm proud :).

Have a wonderful day, and thanks for reading!

Replies

• fatyoga
    fatyoga Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    That's HUGE!!! Congratulations!
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, good for you! That 30 Day Shred is tough.

Keep up the good work!
  • kaylacyr123
    kaylacyr123 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    That is great ! Good for you on this wonderful victory on your journey x
  • Jribeiro86
    Jribeiro86 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You give me hope! I'm starting 30DS next week and I'm both really excited and totally terrified... I watched Level 1 yesterday to familiarize myself with what to expect, and although it LOOKS doable, I know it'll leave me a complete mess. I even tried some of the butt kicks and jump rope moves this morning to see how it felt and a part of me wanted to die within a minute, haha. I'll hang in there, though-- I hope I can build up my strength and endurance in as short a time as you have!

Congrats, and keep it up!
  • nora711
    Options
    Thank you all so much :)

@Jrbeiro86: I weigh 258lbs (117.2kg). If I can do it, anyone can! I honestly still feel like dying after a few minutes :P. But it is improving at a rapid rate!
  • kdkyzer
    kdkyzer Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You should be proud!! Way to go!
  • lawandfitness
    lawandfitness Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    Way to Go! You should be proud, 30DS isn't easy!!! I am on level 2, and when I started level 1 , it took 5 times before i could complete the whole level!!! Wait till you do it on day 10 and barely break a sweat!
  • nora711
    Options
    Thank you all so much!
    You have no idea how big the smile stretched across my face is right now :happy:

:flowerforyou: :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!