Nsv: my rings....

Options
Had to be resized 2 sizes smaller! 38 pounds down from my highest weight, 62 more to reach goal. I'm really doing this :)

Replies

• sabrina0024
    sabrina0024 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have a ring that only fits one finger....and I don't want to wear it there anymore. So I'm hoping if I lose another....15 - 20...I should be able to wear it on the finger I want to and not have to deal with the resizing. :) Congrats!
  • sugar66
    sugar66 Posts: 41
    Options
    I've lost over 100lb (put more weight on after joining) and my wedding rings no longer fit, but as it's my 25th wedding anniversary in November I'm dropping huge hints to hubby that a new set of rings would be nice.
  • HollyBmomof3
    HollyBmomof3 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Go you on your success so far. Where did you go to get them resized? I need my engagement ring sized down too.
  • AmandasaurasRex
    Options
    mine went from a seven to a four and three quarters :) tiny fingers :noway:
  • Stswife82
    Options
    My hubby bought them at Kay jewelry, they came with a lifetime warranty. Free re-sizing for as long as I own them :)
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! I had to move my rings to different fingers as it will need to be resized. Im kind of nervous though as I already have really small hands...my ring finger was a size 5...and that was tight 38lbs ago! By the time I hit my goal weight of 150lbs with 100lbs gone - my ring finger will be like a size 3 lol!
  • lucy529
    lucy529 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    great NSV i had to stop wearing mine about 3 weeks ago and boy do I miss them but I look forward to the day that am able to get them resized and engraved and am looking at an other bright side the diamonds will look bigger LOL

I might start to wear my hubbys as he can't wear it because of work so it might find a new home for a while :)
  • Stenobun
    Stenobun Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting to get mine back from the jeweller on Friday. I went from a 7 to a 5 3/4.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!