Started My Weight loss Plan today

Options
Hi All
I'm a middle aged (Blimey, it just creeps up on you) 45 years old woman form the south of England.
in the past 2 months i have gained 21 lbs and now weigh 167 lbs which is 11 stone 12 lbs.
most due to alcohol and snaking, both of which has gone through the roof recently due partly to medication. Antidepressant called mirtazapine.
Well the daily calorie counter and weight planner is now stuck above the fridge, my favorite snaking station.
i have consumed 1180 calories today and I'm still hungery, but i will have a cup of tea, no sugar and hope it stills the hunger.
I need this diet to work as i'm soo embarrassed by my belly, that hangs over my size 12 jeans, i can just about squeeze in them.
Good luck to all
Love and Peace
Debz

Replies

• mauswood
    mauswood Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Best of luck on your journey - have that tea and then have something low calorie that will fill you up a bit - like a giant carrot :) You need to make sure you're not ravenously hungry all the time, otherwise it will be much harder to stick to. But good luck! Maybe have TWO cups of tea.
  • kabalo
    kabalo Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi,

Please give just one minute.

In this post , I want to share with a link that will help you alot.

My Free Weight Loss Training. It's Free training to lose weight, You have just to subscribe to Start the training.
    Subscription link : http://weight-loss-training.blogspot.com

Thank you for your time.
  • margaretcape
    margaretcape Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can beat this! ...It feels like an uphill battle, but the victory is up to you! ...try to eat something small with your tea! ...Don't feel like you are starving yourself because that won't help keep you encouraged or focused! Eat an egg or something small that has a lot of protein so your health won't suffer!! ~ Best of Luck to YOU!
  • CakePlate
    CakePlate Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! You can do this! Make sure you get plenty of protein, it will help you feel more full. And fiber is always good. Try to eat 5 meals a day. Spreading out your calories keeps you from ever getting hungry enough to eat your own shoe. I drink tea on those days when I'm really hungry as well. Believe it or not, after a few weeks your body will adjust and you won't be hungry like you are now. So glad to have you here!
  • kathrynbrodie90
    Options
    if you like milkshakes i have found that these really fill you up, the krushem one i drink when im feeling peckish but i know it is to late to eat, and its only 98 calories totally worth it though, fills me up for hours, takes away that hunger pain!

good luck on your journey, when you start seeing results the snacking will stop! trust me i was a crisps fanatic before i started MFP