Need Friends

Options
Hello there :)

I decided to lose weight last February i lost a stone but unfortunately put it back on again and have been going up and down ever since, I have a very stressful job as so the pressure all gets a bit too much sometimes, but i know i'm unhappy with my body at the moment and want to lose a stone. I'm a 10 but a big 10 with lots of cellulite, I'm looking to burn some of that fat off, but sensibly and slowly and feel confident in a bikini come June, i've been doing insanity for 4 weeks which is great.

I need some friends on here for some support and make sure that when I feel like quitting I have some back up... anyone wanna add me?

:smile: :smile:
Annie

Replies

• shannonb1974
    shannonb1974 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    my name is Shannon and I joined my fitness pal only a week ago and I can relate to what you was saying that you lost a stone but unfortunately put it back on. I to have lost weight in the past and put it all back on.The important thing is I am ready to try again and by the sounds of you you are too. Little steps help a long way in the journey of getting fit and weight loss and before you know goal reached. I pleased that you have done really well these last 4 weeks, keep it up your doing something right :-)
  • pennyprescottnz
    Options
    I'm with you guys here. I've been yoyo-ing for a couple of years now. Really need to commit! I'm adding you and anyone can feel free to add me too. My diary is open to friends!

-Penny
  • PattyJane167
    PattyJane167 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    All I can say is joining this site was the best thing I have done!! It made me open my eyes to see what and how I was eating!!
  • lauradgaitan
    Options
    Hi My name is Laura,

I am on my journey to loose weight. I would love to have you as my friend and help you on your journey. My user name is lauradgaitan
  • gawaugh
    Options
    I would be happy to add you as a friend. I signed up a couple of week ago and am starting to diet and excercise. Would like a little extra motivation also. Aside from a friend here at work that signed up on here also, I could use the extra support. The one difference between now and anytime before, I am acutally ready to do this and WANT to lose the extra weight.
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well! :flowerforyou:
  • 046C86Mg
    Options
    I need some motivation as well! feel free to add me as a friend too! :)