New to the forum

Options
Hey everyone! Just wanted to say hello. I actually discovered MFP in app format on my iPhone. When I decided to try to eat healthier & lose weight, one night when I was browsing the app store, I happened to think to myself..."I wonder if there are any weight loss or diet related apps?" MFP was the first one I came across, and decided to go with it. I've been using MFP for about two weeks and keeping track of calories is really helping me out. I've lost 6 pounds so far and feel so much better physically because I have been eating MUCH healthier than I used to. I have my mind made up that this will be a life long change, and not just another diet. I'm not all that over weight or anything, but have been on a roller coaster since the age of 19...usually gaining and losing 15-20 lbs. off and on.

Glad to see the message boards here! Nice to be able to see encouraging words, success stories, and recipes that are posted. Thanks for letting me speak my piece! ;) Good luck to everyone!

Replies

• lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!
  • xHeidixbx
    xHeidixbx Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I found it through an iphone app too, its so easy to log everything into and best of all its free :p I'v not weighed my self since I have started using it about a week ago, only coz I will be dissapointed if I haven't lost more than a pound. Well done with the loss so far, keep it up. Good luck.
  • amyrc12
    amyrc12 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I've been using this for a short while now - and i love it!! Welcome!