Shred results?

Options
I have started to do the 30 day shred and will probably incorporate some walk/jogging in there because of an upcoming 5k I want to walk/jog in on June 5th. My question is to those of you who have done the 30 day shred:
Did you see more inches or pounds come off?
Did you weigh every day and notice a retention of water that I should be prewarned about?
Were you glad you did it?
How long did you stay on level 1?

Replies

• raelbee
    raelbee Posts: 219
    Options
    I just ordered it and am curious to see responses to your questions!
  • Always_lil_j
    Options
    I am very curious as well. I am starting it on Monday
  • lovemy2girls
    Options
    I actually started the shred exactly 30 days ago (I know b/c I put it on my phone). It's a great workout and I am def. in better shape and lost some inches. Not a ton of pounds, about 6. I started out doing it every day, but now I mix it up with other things as well. I stayed on level one for about 1 week, level 2 for about 2 weeks, then level 3. I did actually gain a few pounds the first week, but then it came off plus more. Good Luck :-)
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I loved the 30 Day Shred. I got great results, considering they're such short workouts! The first time, I started in pretty good shape, stayed on level 1 for 8 days, and did 7 days of level 2. I quit after that because I found out I was pregnant. I didn't lose a single pound, but lost 3 inches in my waist alone, and dropped from a size 6 to a size 4. For my second round, I started in significantly worse shape. I did level 1 for 11 days, and did level 2 for 8 days... this time I just got lazy and fell off the wagon. Even so, I still managed to lose 6 pounds, along with a few inches. I'm planning on starting over again soon, this time completing all 3 levels and all 30 days. I do weigh everyday, and I hadn't thought about the water retention, but it's definitely possible. When I stopped after the 20 days of my most recent attempt, I did lose another 4 pounds shortly afterwards. Hope this helps, and good luck!
  • Kmccall
    Kmccall Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm hoping that more will contribute their results from one month...I hope to have lost more weight...