Young mom in need of friends!

Options
Hello! I am new to actually using this site and I'm in need of friends that can help motivate me and that I can also help in the same way. I have two young children and need to get my baby weight off so that I'm healthy and can chase them around the house without running out of breath. I just started Insanity today so if someone is doing it as well it would be great to see results! Thanks and feel free to add me!

Replies

• skinnyiverson
    Options
    Hi! I am also a mom to two small children. I sent you a friend request. Maybe we can help motivate each other:flowerforyou:
  • lauradawson1123
    Options
    I'm not doing insanity but I have a 2.5 year old running around. Adding you now :)
  • jauharaniven
    Options
    Ill add you =) xxx
  • Key0970
    Key0970 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm an older mum of four my two eldest have left home so I just have teenager and a six year old now but feel free to add me, and good luck reaching your weight loss goal x
  • AllisonPlease
    AllisonPlease Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Good luck and congrats on your new addition!
  • TheFlorianne
    Options
    Hi I life in the Netherlands and I'm using the app since a few days. But I'm in desperate need of some supporting friends...! So please friend me, we can help each other!
  • ljimom01
    Options
    Hello Holly
    I saw you were doing insanity and wanted to see how you are liking the progrm. Are you seeing the results you wanted? Not sure if you are interested- but i have an awesome support group of other beachbody enthusiasts On FB who are determined to get results and earn their t-shirts. We share physical and nutritional tips - and then the end celebrate eachother earning our t-shirts. Great place to build friendships among others completing the program. Would you like to join us? Again this is a FB group. If you would like to join us feel free to send me a Facebook friend request there along with an email with your Myfitnesspal name - and then i can add you to the group. My name on Facebook is Teresa CoachRamirez.