Exercise

I've just started a diet. My problem is that I can't get myself to exercise. I know it's laziness and I need to be more active to lose weight along with checking my food intake. I put my information in the calculator on the website to determine the amount of calories I should be eating. According to the calculations it says I should be eating 1200 calories. I'm 5ft 8 inches tall and 225 lbs.
I need some advice. Thanks.

Replies

• rbl1225
    rbl1225 Posts: 235 Member
    Try doing little things here and there. They do have simple stretches/ workouts you can do even laying in bed. It's better then nothing. So basically being lazy is never an excuse. There is little thing to do that can help no matter where you are.
  • I used to be very, very active - like before kids and 20+ years ago. . . . I started with the Wii fit but didn't feel like I was getting any excercise at all. I got the biggest loser which was hard for like a month and then the same result. I now work out to Zumba for the Wii. Given my lifestyle and schedule, a gym is not practical nor affordable. The Zumba is rough at first, but wow what a workout and pretty fun too. Now I look forward to kids going to bed so I can workout during my former "snack time".