Warrior Dash Rookie

Options
I am a 51 y.o. guy starting a new chapter in my fight against weight loss today. I have set a goal of running in a September 7 Warrior Dash for my motivation, and I have about 80+ pounds to loose. I have had a hip replaced in the last year ending years of pain, so I am excited to get back in shape. This site will be for tracking and motivation, it has good reviews!

Wish me luck and determination!

Replies

• graneydp
    graneydp Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    How is this for a match? My name is Dan and I am also running my first Warrior Dash this year, July 28th in Michigan. You are gonna rock this out Dan, be encouraged! :smile:
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I was looking on the website and couldnt find any info on the length of the WD. In miles and average time. any idea?
  • danlarson
    Options
    The Dash I am going to in MN is 5k or 3.2 miles plus the obsticles. I kind of think that is their standard.
  • shellbatronic
    Options
    Awesome, good luck! I did my first obstacle run last year, it was a 10k and it took everything I had, but finishing was SUCH a high. This year I am determined to finish Tough Mudder in November. I'm gonna do the Warrior Dash in June, hopefully that'll help me get there.

Way to go, you can do it!
  • Ravenmedic52
    Options
    I ran the mudder here in Texas about two years ago..It was tough but so much fun not to mention the feeling of accomplishment after..Good Luck!!