green coffee bean, Has anyone tired it?

Options
I was thinking of trying the green coffee bean supplement to help things along a little. I was just wondering if anyone has tried it for themselves and what did they think about the product. I still have about 60 pounds to loose and can use all the help I can get.

Replies

• janettemiranda
    Options
    i started using mine today, i got into it when i saw my landlady and she was so thin... i hadnt seen her for a while and she used to be heavyer set. anywho she told me to use it so far its help with energy and surpressed my hunger :)
  • tash55655
    tash55655 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been using it for about six months now, in the beginning I found a difference in my appetite and energy as well but now I don't notice a difference anymore... it could just be because my body is used to taking them now...could also be due to the fact that for the last month I have forgotten to take them a lot. Worth a try for sure... just make sure you get 800mg ones in a veggie capsule with no fillers...check out what Dr. Oz has to say about them :) Good luck with it all!
  • skinnysuelopez
    skinnysuelopez Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking about trying these also. Were did you find the 800mg with no fillers?