Bring it on 2013! (with pics)

Options
My journey began 10/2011. I lost 43lbs and have gained a little bit back. I'm at 36lbs lost as of today. And it's on the way DOWN!!!

I wanted to share my January 2012 to January 2013 pics with you. These are face shots. Most of you will be able to see the great difference in my face.

Jan12-13small_zpse89467e5.jpg

I have gone from size 20 (bye bye Lane Bryant) to size 14 (Target! Mossimo!)!!!

I have more to go. My goal weight is 170-175. Current weight is 206.

Struggling with belly fat... focusing on sugar and carb intake for that.

I want to encourage those of you who are looking at your small weight losses and know that EVERY LITTLE BIT COUNTS! I have to remind myself that it took me a while, but I was really afraid to lose too quick. Anyone I'd ever known who lost quickly, gained it back and then plenty more.

I wanted to just encourage everyone! It can be done! You can do it!

And I will get to my ultimate goal!

Also, ladies... if your man could use to lose few pounds himself, he may be motivated by your loss! Just keep at it! My husband is set on giving me a TROPHY husband... since he's getting a TROPHY WIFE! LOL!!!

Best wishes to all of you this year!

Also, feel free to friend me if you are an encourager or need encouragement!

Replies

• savingsunday
    savingsunday Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Good luck with the rest of your journey! :)

Also sent a friend request. :)
  • shabbychick81
    shabbychick81 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    you look beautiful and happy!
  • Sara29to30
    Options
    Awesome post!!! Hope to be in your shoes and smaller sizes soon!
  • HollyHobbitToes
    HollyHobbitToes Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I went from a 21 and am currently around a 13 with 41 pounds loss so quite close! I also gained back a bit but am on the way down again....had lost 52....feels good to be back on track :) Good luck!
  • Madam_Patrick
    Madam_Patrick Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I can't seem to make the pic smaller. Sorry. Working on it so you can see all the pics.

... fixed. A little smaller than anticipated.
  • Madam_Patrick
    Madam_Patrick Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement everyone!
  • mzjessicaxo
    mzjessicaxo Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! I can definitely see a big change in your face, keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!