How long is Insanity per day....

Options
I hear on the infomercials that its only 40 minutes a day but when my MFP friends log it, it seems to be much longer. Just trying to see what I can expect. Thanks!

Replies

• KyahRose86
    Options
    It just depends on what day and disc / workout you're doing on your calendar. Day 1 is the fitness test, which I think is about 20-30 mins...give or take. But others are like 30-40 mins. Also, there's some days that put 2 workouts from one disc together...so that may be about a good 45-60 minutes. Also, I believe the workouts in the 2nd month are significantly longer and more intense from what I've seen.
    Hope this helps you.....I haven't started yet, or been through it....but from what I've been seeing on a friend's discs, that's about the time frame.
    Also...you may or may not end up pausing the workout for some reason...which may lead to a workout seeming to take / last longer. Good luck if you decide to get into it! And have fun, whatever you choose.
  • fallonrhea
    fallonrhea Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    This forum post on beachbody has each video broken down into the amount of time that it is.

http://www.teambeachbody.com/connect/message-boards/-/message_boards/message/125790547

Ehhh I'll just copy it:

Fit Test: 26 Mins

Plyometric Cardio Circuit: 42 Mins
    Cardio Power & Resistance: 40 Mins
    Pure Cardio: 39 Mins
    Cardio Abs: 17 Mins
    Cardio Recovery: 33 Mins

Core Cardio & Balance: 38 Mins

Max Interval Circuit: 60 Mins
    Max Interval Plyo: 56 Mins
    Max Cardio Conditioning: 48 Mins

Max Interval Sports Training: 55 Mins
    Insane Abs: 34 Mins
    Upper Body Weight Training: 48 Mins

Fast & Furious: 23 Mins
  • MKCD123
    MKCD123 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Perfect...thanks :)
  • Stacy533
    Stacy533 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Do you have to follow disc's or can you just do a section as you wish?
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Do you have to follow disc's or can you just do a section as you wish?

Well, you can always change it up if you want to...

A lot of people do it in conjuction with other programs like P90X.

If you are "new" at it, it might help you to do it as the program as written until you get a feel for what it is like and what you need to do for your own personal goals.