TruboFire

Options
Anyone doing TurboFire? if yes, for how long? any results? I just started doing it, and love it so far (lost 4 lbs)

edits: oops it says trubo in the heading and I do not know how to change it.

Replies

• J_sparkle
    J_sparkle Posts: 19 Member
    Options

edits: oops it says trubo in the heading and I do not know how to change it.

I didn't even notice the spelling, LOL. I did TF in the fall. I didn't lose much wt but my eating was not where it should've been (I have corrected this default). I enjoyed it a lot. Very high energy. It got me ready and able to handle Insanity afterwards (dare I say I enjoyed that WAY more!).
  • surfergirl1970
    Options
    TurboFire is a blast. My only criticism is that I tend to miss lifting weights when I have done it, so now I usually use it as part of a hybrid of weight training and cardio. But I definitely got good results from it! Have fun!
  • mmk137
    mmk137 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I lost 20lbs with it. I love it, it's my soulmate workout.
  • Homeschoolingmommy
    Homeschoolingmommy Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I do Chalene Johnson's Turbo Jam workouts (Cardio Party 1 2 & 3, Punch Kick Jam and others) and I LOVE it. I have lost 10lbs in 3 weeks. I hope to get Turbo Fire soon too. I have heard great things.
  • timvet
    timvet Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I did turbofire and didn't really lose because I was more on maintenance at that point, but I loved it!!! It is my fav workout of all time! I am not doing Chalene Extreme and I love that also. I will be mixing or doing a hybrid of the 2 eventually! Keep going it is a great program!