ChaLEAN Extreme Day 1

Options
I started ChaLean Extreme today. Let me start off by saying... I've purchased all types of work out DVDs and never ever could finish one. I mean not even one day. I was so bored and undetermined. BUT... I did it, and the time flew by. I loved it! So I'm going to continue and I WILL finish the 90 days. :) I'm so excited. I will post my results in 30 days, then again at 60 , and 90. I'm hoping to lose at least 10 pounds in the three months and a lot of inches.

Replies

• PattyTheUndefeated
    PattyTheUndefeated Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I just started ChaLean Extreme two weeks ago and let me tell you, it WORKS! Helped me break through my weight loss plateau and it's definately no joke. I thought I was going to die a few times. My least favourite workout of the set is Burn Intervals. I dread it like the plague because it's so intense and it's 40 minutes of torture. I hate it, but it does its job pretty well cardio wise.

:-)
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Ladies come join up in the Chalean Extreme Thread! There's a ton of us there chatting away about our progress and giving support!
  • crking
    crking Posts: 175
    Options
    I've lost 20 inches all around from this program and I still have 3 weeks left then I'm done! It's a great program!
  • dinosgirl
    dinosgirl Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I finished the program about a month ago - I lost plenty of inches and body fat but gained some really nice muscles. Keep it up - it'a an enjoyable program to follow and I love how motivating Chalene is. The Push Phase was my favorite by far - and, call me crazy, I enjoyed the Burn Intervals. They were tough but invigorating.

Good luck!
  • kjwasmund
    kjwasmund Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I just started this on Monday and love it! I did Burn Circuit 2 this morning and got my cardio in over lunch. My legs and shoulders are definitely feeling it!