Anyone else with the mommy tummy, before and after pics?

Options
2»

Replies

• katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    yup any and all pics/stories are VERY MUCH NEEDED HERE !!!!!!!!!!!
  • Jass_mal
    Jass_mal Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am the proud mommy of 3 beautiful girls and I hope to one day have some nice looking abs.

This is what my belly looked like at 150 lbs:
    r10.jpg

And this is where I am at right now after 2 rounds of insanity and at 125 lbs:
    04.jpg

When it comes to my midsection, I know I have lots of work to do but I will not loose hope. After my third pregnancy, my belly button didn't look the same as before, I think I have a hernia.
  • pedritos1
    pedritos1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    jass_mal did you lose most of your weight doing p90x or did you incorporate other exercises too?
  • RandiLandCHANGED
    RandiLandCHANGED Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I have three girls, pics in profile. Youngest is a year. I am working on losing body fat% in order to see abs!
  • hmp1130
    hmp1130 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    <--- I've had 2 kids also
    My belly button is still crazy looking and the stretch marks are everywhere lol

You've had 2 kids? You look amazing!
  • hmp1130
    hmp1130 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am not sure if this is an acceptable MFP pic but I had a set of twins - 3 months of bed rest and over 100lbs weight gain (not a good pregnancy at all) ---- I think I am doing ok! :)

oops I thought I had fixed that! lol oh well - you get the idea! ;)

PinkVShiphuggers.jpg

You look amazing... a true inspiration
  • aoifebos1
    aoifebos1 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Well done Ladies!

I have two small kids (they will be three and one in March).
    I luckily didnt get stretch marks with either of them but defiantly had the mommy pouch! The first pic was taken in October when I finally decided to start eating right and lost the last ten lbs. The second photo is today. I have never had abs in my life even though I've usually been pretty fit so I am delighted with the results so far from lifting for the last few months.

There is hope Moms, just dont give up!!

belly1_zpsf61d6667.jpg

belly2_zpsbbb1270f.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!