Breasts are first to go in weight loss? HA! I wish!

Options
13»

Replies

• spacie
    spacie Posts: 82
    Options
    Have a look at this website

http://www.bravissimo.com/products/clothing/dresses-and-skirts

The clothes are based on your bra size!
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    it's the built-in area for boobs in sundresses that messes me up.

*tell* me about it! i hate those things! i don't understand why anyone thinks those are any help whatsoever. the dress/shirt can be sized for anything from a 10 to a 24, but the boob strap is always fit for an a/b cup. what the hell? don't get it. :mad:
  • GingerSnark
    GingerSnark Posts: 153
    Options
    Yep, I'm down 30lbs & I don't think they've shrunk at all. The skin might be slightly loose on them but that's it. I'm supposed to fit into a dress I bought small for a July wedding & I fit everywhere but the dress wont zip up the last 3 inches b/c of my boobs.:mad:
  • totallytasha
    totallytasha Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm loving the Dress Barn and Bravissimo suggestions. I'm so excited to try these!
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    UGH!!! STOP HATING ON THE BOOBIES!!! IT'S NOT THEIR FAULT!!!
  • Crunchytxmama
    Crunchytxmama Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I've always been a small B cup and the weight loss didn't affect it until the last ten lbs. Seriously...I went down to an A cup going from 145-135 lbs. Sucks sooooo much!
  • April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Hehe so after my workout last night I made a crispy kale coconut tofu with brown rice dinner, and then passed out on the couch. I promise...pictures tonight hehe

Where is the pics?
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    :tongue:
    y'll are so funny!

The thing I hated the most dropping down in lbs. when I was larger was needing to keep buying bras, OUCH as we all know they 'ain't' CHEAP! Gawd to have to buy them every so often so you fill them out is such a pain. I lost alot though, I Mean alot so it was something I had to deal with. T-shirts etc., heck we all know we can wear those for quite awhile even really loose, :laugh: then end up using them as sleep shirtst. lol

Of COURSE I'd much rather be smaller :laugh: but I just remember it being so difficult to ever know what size I neeed in bras as I was dropping sizes.

Anyone else deal(ing) with that issue?

Becca♥
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    I've always been a small B cup and the weight loss didn't affect it until the last ten lbs. Seriously...I went down to an A cup going from 145-135 lbs. Sucks sooooo much!
    OMG, we are all so different in how we lose 'em' and when! Who would think 10 lbs and especially the last 10 could make such a difference.
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    :tongue: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Oh you're crackin' me up:wink:
  • lawkat
    lawkat Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Trust me. There are going to be a lot of women at the VA Gold Cup wearing things that don't fit them. Did you buy a hat? If this is your first time going, wearing sandals might seem like a good idea, but walking through the grass, you never know what you might step in. Have fun and enjoy the day. The weather is suppose to be great. Just watch out while drinking in the sun and drink plenty of water.

I went down 2 cup sizes since I have lost the weight. It really depresses me a bit, but I am much better off for it. However, my waist is small and dresses and some shirts still don't fit right. Such is life.
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    all just depends on what your body shape is and how your body is predispositioned into where fat deposits go first and last when gaining, and reversal when losing.
  • ComfortFoodAddict
    ComfortFoodAddict Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I didnt read all of the posts so this may have been said already.

I started off in a 38 DD ... after losing some weight, I am down to 36 DD with some extra room in the cups. So not much but it was the first to go! And seem to be the only thing going right now :(

As for the dress situation, I LOVE dresses. That is almost all I wear. I have been doing the same thing all my life. I wear a cami or "sports" bra under my dresses and shirts. I wear them over my bra, not in place of a bra. That would never work for these things. It leaves enough covered as well as having enough showing.

I hope your dress search turns out some good results.
  • jewelinvic
    jewelinvic Posts: 332
    Options
    :tongue: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Oh you're crackin' me up:wink:

Poor boobies! Gettin blamed for everything. Personally I love mine the size they are. I'll be sad to see them go.:bigsmile:
  • VictorianJade
    VictorianJade Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I'm a 44DDD, and I know that every time I lose weight, my boobs get BIGGER. As in, they start to overflow the cups, whereas when I was heavier, they didn't.

It's irritating as hell.

My advice- buy a size up and tailor down.
  • twilight1542
    twilight1542 Posts: 403
    Options
    Hey don't complain! Mine looked like deflated balloons when I lost the majority of my weight. I'm getting better with upper arm and chest strengthening. The weight seems to be redistributing thank goodness. I thought I was going to have to get plastic surgery. :)

I'm hoping that works for me....I'm way to young to have such sad looking breasts : (
  • slieber
    slieber Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!! Just took my measurements after a few months.... The girls are down by 3 inches!! I wonder if they'll go further. It'd be nice.... :-D
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Dress shopping is not fun IMO. I wear a size 6 in pants but I need a 12 for any dress because of the "gurls"! Buy a bigger size and have the waist taken in. I didn't see my boobs get smaller until I lost 25 lbs.