Evolution or creation: how did human beings come about?

Options

Replies

• pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I predict this will end with everyone respectfully expressing their opinions, and all sharing a laugh over flavoured coffee.

oo what kind do you prefer?

mXtoDtn.gif
  • kbbauchle
    kbbauchle Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Here is an experiment; Take a bowl full of legos and throw them into the air. When they land do you have anything of value? Anything you can name.........other than a MESS. LOL Our bodies are so intricate, so detailed, so amazing........as we are all experiencing as we journey together toward health and fitness.........it isn't hard for me to believe that a Creator was involved. When you sit down with a bowl of legos, the possibilities are endless......you can "create" all kinds of things. When I look at the lego mess in the experiment, I struggle to see how a Big Bang could have ended in anything with order or value.....my conclusion is a big MESS. And if evolution exists, why don't we see things today that are in the "between" stages? I vote Creation. :-)
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    This is a really INAPPROPRIATE forum.

Why?
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    I predict this will end with everyone respectfully expressing their opinions, and all sharing a laugh over flavoured coffee.

I dislike flavored coffee.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options
    I don't believe in gravity.
    Gravity is only a theory. Shhhhh, if it's a theory, creationists don't think it's true.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • ChaseAlder
    Options
    And if evolution exists, why don't we see things today that are in the "between" stages?

How do you know we're not in a between stage right now? :P I mean, who knows what we could become.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options

oo what kind do you prefer?

mXtoDtn.gif

:heart: you too
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

I dislike flavored coffee.

Please don't bully me.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    Evolution. It as been witnessed in both the wild ad labs.
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    Here is an experiment; Take a bowl full of legos and throw them into the air. When they land do you have anything of value? Anything you can name.........other than a MESS. LOL Our bodies are so intricate, so detailed, so amazing........as we are all experiencing as we journey together toward health and fitness.........it isn't hard for me to believe that a Creator was involved. When you sit down with a bowl of legos, the possibilities are endless......you can "create" all kinds of things. When I look at the lego mess in the experiment, I struggle to see how a Big Bang could have ended in anything with order or value.....my conclusion is a big MESS. And if evolution exists, why don't we see things today that are in the "between" stages? I vote Creation. :-)

Last time I threw a bowl of Legos in the air, I got grounded.

By my kids.

And stepping on them, barefoot, in the dark, sucks.
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Is there a race to see if the moderators can keep up with you? At least one down..
  • MysticMaiden22
    MysticMaiden22 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I predict that this thread will evolve into being locked or removed.....
  • Hadabetter
    Hadabetter Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    flyingspaghettimonster_zps8648336b.jpg
    praise his noodly appendage
    Bow down to the flying spaghetti monster!
  • craigy_84
    craigy_84 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Evolution. End of story.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    if people wouldnt get upset and start with insults this could be an interesting thread. but most would rather "rate the person above"
  • craigy_84
    craigy_84 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    flyingspaghettimonster_zps8648336b.jpg

All hail the FSM!
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    evolution by creation.
  • ChaseAlder
    Options
    if people wouldnt get upset and start with insults this could be an interesting thread. but most would rather "rate the person above"

I concur.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    evolution by creation.

who/what did the creating?
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    I don't believe in a sky-daddy, so I'll go with science on this one........evolution.

Ditto
This discussion has been closed.