Raisins
Hummus
Chips
Pita crackers
More raisins
2 rice cakes
Cereal
Milk

That's what I ate in the last...not even an hour. I can't workout tonight. So. Anything?

Replies

• mmfitandhealthy
    Options
    Oh, and some candy.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    I don't understand the question.
  • justagirlgeek
    justagirlgeek Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    What are you asking, exactly?
  • mmfitandhealthy
    Options
    Is there ANYTHING I can do before bed to, I don't know, lessen the damage? Reverse what I've done?
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    4 waffles (kashi)
    Turkey sausage
    Sugar free syrup
    4 granola bars
    Raisins
    Hummus
    Chips
    Pita crackers
    More raisins
    2 rice cakes
    Cereal
    Milk

That's what I ate in the last...not even an hour. I can't workout tonight. So. Anything?

Ummmmmm........

If you've gone over your calorie allotment, then stop eating? And don't worry about it, but start again tomorrow? Or, if you haven't, then eat more?

markey_mark_wtf.gif
  • hendinerik
    hendinerik Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Take a walk, take a step back from the food... slow down... tomorrow is another day (here it is evening)

Yesterday I had a bad binge day for me (of the worse ones in months - 2types of ice cream, 24 sheets of graham crackers, it was out of control) - and sure enough the day ended and I had a great day (so far) today...

There's no reason you can start over tomorrow and have a kick *kitten* day -

Maybe you can work out when you get up in the morning, first thing, to kickstart the day!

Good luck!
  • hendinerik
    hendinerik Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Before bed? Take a walk to clear your head and try to get some rest - you can get a nice workout tomorrow and plan some healthy meals...

After a few healthy days today will seem like a distant memory.
  • Hadabetter
    Hadabetter Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    Cut back on the weed bro'.
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    4 waffles (kashi)
    Turkey sausage
    Sugar free syrup
    4 granola bars
    Raisins
    Hummus
    Chips
    Pita crackers
    More raisins
    2 rice cakes
    Cereal
    Milk

Chalk it up to bad decision making and start fresh tomorrow. But perhaps with the balance of this evening you can sit down and examine why you ate like this. What's going on? Did you starve yourself all day/week/month and now bingeing as a result? Something happen today to send your running to the fridge? And if you can identify the issue, perhaps you can watch for a repeat of this issue and see it as a red flag and stop the binge before you start.

Forgive yourself and move on. It's done.
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Take a walk, take a step back from the food... slow down... tomorrow is another day (here it is evening)

Yesterday I had a bad binge day for me (of the worse ones in months - 2types of ice cream, 24 sheets of graham crackers, it was out of control) - and sure enough the day ended and I had a great day (so far) today...

There's no reason you can start over tomorrow and have a kick *kitten* day -

Maybe you can work out when you get up in the morning, first thing, to kickstart the day!

Good luck!

24 sheets of graham crackers? Good heavens. I'm guessing you're burning off the excess calories today by running to the bathroom every five minutes to cr@p. LOL
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    , 24 sheets of graham crackers,

That's about what I serve to my entire preschool class of 15 kids, lol!