Something light...what foods do you miss?

Options
MizTerry
MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
I miss Krispy Kreme raspberry filled donuts.
I miss bread.

Replies

• Kadesha72
    Kadesha72 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Lay's Potato Chips. Any flavor.
    Dr. Pepper.
  • MinisterTom
    MinisterTom Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I haven't eliminated any foods, so I have nothing to miss. Had Cheetos (Little Bag) Earlier. I love Cheetos.
  • MizTerry
    Options
    I haven't eliminated any foods, so I have nothing to miss. Had Cheetos (Little Bag) Earlier. I love Cheetos.

Aw man, so do I.
  • mcflat29
    mcflat29 Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I don't miss anything. I told myself if I want it, I can have it... in moderation and if I earn it. I find that if I tell myself I can't have something I fail right off the bat. By telling myself I can have it while I'm trying to make healthy choices, I find I don't want it. It's a better approach for me. I just control myself if a craving hits. :flowerforyou:
  • wnbrice
    wnbrice Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I miss marcos cheese breadsticks. So delicious I could sit and eat two boxes of them without hesitation.

However luckily I don't really want them. Makes it so much easier to stay away.
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I don't miss anything. I told myself if I want it, I can have it... in moderation and if I earn it. I find that if I tell myself I can't have something I fail right off the bat. By telling myself I can have it while I'm trying to make healthy choices, I find I don't want it. It's a better approach for me. I just control myself if a craving hits. :flowerforyou:

Was just about to say that :)
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I don't miss anything. I make room for the things I like, because I'm planning on sticking to my program for life.
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    Cupcakes! There is a cupcake shop that my best friend and I love and of course it's right down the road. I'm not the type who can just control a craving. I have to cut it out or nothing. I know I'll go overboard if I don't just stop eating it. It's hard, but until I learn to control...no more cupcakes for me :frown:
  • threeonethree
    threeonethree Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Mexican food and pizza. That's easy. lol
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Honestly? Pizza. Even if it did make me feel sick and I wasn't getting as much pleasure out of it due to that it's still really effing good.
    I had it at the beginning of last month. Might have to make room for it the next time I eat out.
  • MizTerry
    Options
    Cupcakes! There is a cupcake shop that my best friend and I love and of course it's right down the road. I'm not the type who can just control a craving. I have to cut it out or nothing. I know I'll go overboard if I don't just stop eating it. It's hard, but until I learn to control...no more cupcakes for me :frown:

^^THIS is me!
  • ubermensch13
    ubermensch13 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    why do people eliminate foods they really like? Isn't this a lifestyle change....?
  • hph442
    hph442 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Haven't eliminated anything. In a sick way I miss binge nights but I sure dont miss the way I would feel after.
  • trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Options
    so far, nothing. but work starts for the year tomorrow and so i'll have to be careful :laugh:
  • hopsonc24
    hopsonc24 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    salt rising bread!!!!!!!!!! mmmmmmm
    I may have to eat some when I go home for a visit in July and just suffer the consequences
  • Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    None....I still haz all the foodz!
  • lilcupcake213
    lilcupcake213 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Dominoes bread sticks .. glazed doughnuts ... and Stouffers mac and cheese ..I'm a carb junkie so I have to eliminate them because I can't eat any of these in moderation. don't judge me !! :tongue: