OVER EATING CAN SUCK IT!

Options
hahaha that is exactly how I am feeling!!
I am at work and I usually bring my own dinner so I eat healthy but I didn't have time today so I went to the cafeteria and got a taco salad and they piled it soo high! Now since the food is so expensive at work I usually think good Lord I need to finish this taco salad because I just paid 6 bucks for it! But not today :D I ate maybe half of the salad, until I was satisfied, and threw the rest away!!
I know I haven't lost 10lbs or anything but I feel like this is such an accomplishment for me and I'm definitely making the right decisions and choices that will bring me to my goal!!

XOXO

Replies

• maryann73
    maryann73 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Good for you!
    :blushing:
    I read the title and all I could think of was WWE, Shawn Michaels and Triple H!
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!n You go girl!
  • lab_goddess
    lab_goddess Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Good choices! You'll get there!
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    good job girlfriend!!!! :D keep that up
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I like your attitude.
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Great accomplishment!!!:drinker: :wink:

Becca♥
  • ash15nicole
    ash15nicole Posts: 131
    Options
    THANK YOU EVERYONE! :love:

this website is so encouraging, I love it! :flowerforyou:
  • KimmyBee
    KimmyBee Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I used to have the same mentality of having to eat eerything. I can now happily leave half a plate and finish it off later.

IF you stick the other half in a dogy bag or something and have it later. then thats 2 meals for £3 each!

yes. im a tightwad :P
  • ash15nicole
    Options
    Awesome! I used to have the same mentality of having to eat eerything. I can now happily leave half a plate and finish it off later.

IF you stick the other half in a dogy bag or something and have it later. then thats 2 meals for £3 each!

ahh great point! I am a tightwad too, well when it comes to food anyway! I'd much rather spend my money on clothes and such! ;) haha

I will work towards a doggy bag..right now I think I might have the tendency to pick at it! NEED MORE WILLPOWER!
  • TJ26
    TJ26 Posts: 35
    Options
    Sometimes when I eat out I often find myself dropping things on the floor so I won't be tempted to eat them. Haha..good job! Cheers..
  • ash15nicole
    Options
    Sometimes when I eat out I often find myself dropping things on the floor so I won't be tempted to eat them. Haha..good job! Cheers..

ahh great idea!! I might have to start doing that! :)
  • katythemommy
    katythemommy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    :laugh:

lol! When I finish my meal at a restaurant and there is still some left there is no way I won't pick at it and finish it, so I have to put my dirty napkin on top or pour tons of salt and pepper - some way to sabotage what is left :happy:

Nice going OP!! Overeating is a big issue for me and achievements like that are so amazing to me!!
  • rad007
    rad007 Posts: 26
    Options
    AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHEAR AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • nsking83
    nsking83 Posts: 145
    Options

ahh great point! I am a tightwad too, well when it comes to food anyway! I'd much rather spend my money on clothes and such! ;) haha

I will work towards a doggy bag..right now I think I might have the tendency to pick at it! NEED MORE WILLPOWER!

Willpower is a great thing! And I'm the same way..........I pick at things, even when I'm full - so what I've learned to do is either put the other half away right away, or if I'm at a restaurant, I put my napkin in it and give my fork to my husband. Under no circumstances whatsoever is he to give it back to me! Do whatever works!

Keep making those good decisions...........they add up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!