Awesome Weather!!!

Options
It’s a fantastic day here in South Wales UK. I am stuck in the office but appreciating the weather none the less. What’s it like where you are?

It’s my nephews 2nd Birthday today, I bought a trampoline for him, so I’ll be assembling that after work and I’m sure we’ll have to drag him off it when it’s time for him to go home lol

Al

Replies

• AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    It’s a fantastic day here in South Wales UK. I am stuck in the office but appreciating the weather none the less. What’s it like where you are?

It’s my nephews 2nd Birthday today, I bought a trampoline for him, so I’ll be assembling that after work and I’m sure we’ll have to drag him off it when it’s time for him to go home lol

Al
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    It's 4:30am, and the temperature is already 76 degrees with a humidity of 89%.

In other words, it's hot hot hot hot hot hot hot!

sun2.gif
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    lol, its not that hot here

I'd guess 20 degrees C and not a clue on the humidity

Why are you up at 4:30? is it the heat?

Al
  • burnett50
    burnett50 Posts: 46
    Options
    Its not mega hot (about 65 - 70 ) but its brilliant sunshine here in Cornwall too. Its been like this for over a week now and my tan is coming on. I am so lucky in that I dont have to work so I can enjoy this fantastic weather .....off to the beach now, still not in my bikini yet but getting there. Have a great day whatever the weather:glasses:
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    I'm so jealous. And you didn;t get an rain over the weekend? In Swansea we had a good soaking saturday afternoon, came out of nowhere and disappeared afterwards, sunny one minute, rain and hail the next lol, but they sunny again...
  • bluepinkheaven
    Options
    I'm in South Wales too and it is beeyootiful! Rained in Porthcawl on Saturday for about 20 minutes but has been lovely ever since.

Ran 8 miles over the weekend and planning on getting out at lunchtime again.

Make the most of it............forecast for Thursday/Friday not so good! :cry:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    I got up early to get on the road riding my bike before it gets impossible hot. An hour later, and it's 80 degrees now. YUCK!
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    I'm impressed.

I used to get up 'early' when i was into my Tai chi, and that was at 6am lol
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    lo bluepinkheaven fellow Welshy :wink:
  • bluepinkheaven
    Options
    And as a fellow Welshy I know too well how exciting it is to get two days of sunshine in a row!

I think I burnt the tip of my nose whilst sipping on a skinny latte at Sidolis kiosk on the prom yesterday....but it was worth it !!:ohwell:
  • chiefiron
    chiefiron Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Our weather here is breaking..... Dust storms for two days but i think today is pretty good so far near or just over 100 and blue skys.

To bad there is no beach here :grumble:
  • diegelmansm
    Options
    We're hitting a record high of 94 here today! I love the sun and heat!
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options

Al

happe birthday to you nephew

birthday.gif

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options

happe birthday to you nephew

birthday.gif

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    We are in day 3 of our heatwave here in New England! hehe

Probably a lot of time indoors!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • mary1127
    mary1127 Posts: 37
    Options
    It's only 4:30 am here and it's 58 degrees but it is supposed to be 87 here today which is too hot for me...................I'M MMMMMMMMMEEEELLLLLLTING....I'M MMMMMMEEEELLLLTING:angry:
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    waiting for the thunderstorm to hit today. it's SUPPOSED to drop them temp a bit. Lets hope it does and doesn't just turn us into a bigger muggier stickier mess lol. BUT I will not complain. This is much better than snow :tongue: