1100 calories to kill and it's 7 p.m. Ideas?

Options

Replies

• KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    I'd just save them until I'm hungry. It's long-term that counts, not so much each day.
  • rowerdc
    rowerdc Posts: 36
    Options
    I'd just save them until I'm hungry. It's long-term that counts, not so much each day.

^ This... unless you feel like a little whiskey, see how you feel tomorrow, and hit the hay.
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    There is nothing wrong with having a bit of ice cream or whatever to fill the remaining calories. I'm about to eat some right now, in fact.
  • nerdyglasses15
    nerdyglasses15 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Eat a huge. steak. get your protein down and any want for meat.
  • christinezittel
    christinezittel Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    It's almost 9 now. Not sure if you've eaten yet. Here's some healthy food choices: Almonds, banana, strawberries or an orange. A bowl of cereal with fruit, yogurt, . . . Have you ever tried quinoa? A bowl of quinoa with fruit and almonds always makes me feel better. I hope you're feeling better :)
  • thenicksters
    thenicksters Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Bank the rest for another day this week that you may be hungry. It's worse to eat just because the numbers say to I would think.
  • starrchiild
    starrchiild Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter sandwich packs quite a bit of calories
  • cfregon
    cfregon Posts: 147
    Options
    In a similar boat. Have about 1550 left and it's 8pm here. Been stressed and not eating. Was programmed to eat when stressed for so many years and got fat. Deprogrammed my self from taking comfort in food, now I'm at a loss at the end of the say at an unhealthy deficit. :(
  • amandacowan1978
    amandacowan1978 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You have lots of advice so I don't want to add but I'm curious as to what you're choosing!
  • kelcro40
    kelcro40 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    You have lots of advice so I don't want to add but I'm curious as to what you're choosing!

I had 2 small flax/oat bran/whole wheat pitas with 2 tbsp garlic hummus; 4 prunes; a serving of Honey Bunches of Oats banana-blueberry flavor with fat free milk. That brought me down to 835 calories left. I am stuffed. Maybe if I get a little hungry later I will eat my Quaker oats maple & brown sugar.
  • ImmaZombie
    Options
    lol@magerum! great idea. lots of sugar though if you're watching sugar.
  • srmedd
    srmedd Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can bank your extra calories?
  • Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    ...you do realise you have the opportunity to eat an entire block (100g) of chocolate? Maybe even two.

Hey, kill two birds with one stone: meet your calorie goal for the day, and remove any cravings for chocolate - keep your sanity. Oh, and kill a third bird on the way: you get to eat chocolate. :D
  • thenicksters
    thenicksters Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You can bank your extra calories?

You could on WeightwWatchers, but could only re-eat a certain amount of them in a day..
  • Brewster1215
    Brewster1215 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I just got done scarfing down some Taco Bell to burn my exercise calories... It came to around 1000 calories for 2 soft, 2 hard, and a mexican pizza LOL

Ha- actually the husband and kids just got back from taco bell. I didn't want to go because I knew I would chow down. Just didn't want fast food. Sucks because I love TB and mexican food in general.

As much as I love Taco Bell...it is NOT Mexican food :)
  • Wade406
    Wade406 Posts: 272 Member
    Options

This. Carry them over. Week to week, not day to day.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    any restaurant meal is about that much. so is a trip to coldstone depending on what you choose. you could easily hit that goal either way.
  • GraeKat
    GraeKat Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Nestle TollHouse Dark chocolate morsels. . .sprinkled on top of celery and peanut butter
  • Christie0428
    Christie0428 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Deprogrammed my self from taking comfort in food, ...

How the heck did you do that - do tell! :-)