Pancakes without the guilt? YES!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• lilykarger
    lilykarger Posts: 25
    Options
    oh yeah this is awesome.. now can we find a pumpkin pancake recipe llike this!?!?
  • CharleneM
    CharleneM Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    AWESOME on the 121 days!!!!! I am proud of you. It is hard to quit. I quit almost 14 years ago and it is the BEST thing I have ever done for myself. I was a hard core smoker. I loved smoking...I was going to die smoking, I didn't care. Well, I met this man who didn't smoke and I didn't want him to see me smoke so I quit right then. I used the Nicoderm Patch and it worked great for me.....
    We are now married and he never saw me smoke. I also watched my Mom die from smoking and it was NOT A PRETTY SIGHT! I wish everyone could have seen what she went through, because they would quit right away...Good luck and keep counting...You will be sooo glad you did. 122 on Sunday!!! YAY!!!!
  • CharleneM
    CharleneM Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    AWESOME on the 121 days!!!!! I am proud of you. It is hard to quit. I quit almost 14 years ago and it is the BEST thing I have ever done for myself. I was a hard core smoker. I loved smoking...I was going to die smoking, I didn't care. Well, I met this man who didn't smoke and I didn't want him to see me smoke so I quit right then. I used the Nicoderm Patch and it worked great for me.....
    We are now married and he never saw me smoke. I also watched my Mom die from smoking and it was NOT A PRETTY SIGHT! I wish everyone could have seen what she went through, because they would quit right away...Good luck and keep counting...You will be sooo glad you did. 122 on Sunday!!! YAY!!!!
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    That looks very yum. I'll have to try it next weekend. I had multigrain pancakes out of a box this morning!
  • callie365
    callie365 Posts: 689
    Options
  • dino_morgan
    dino_morgan Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    bump! :)