Options
tiffanygil
tiffanygil Posts: 478 Member
3 tablespoons of cool whip free 23 cals
0.25 cup of frozen blue berries 20
1 tablespoon of sugar free chocolate syrup- 7.5 cals
1/2 table spoon of simi- sweet choco. chips - 35

(I have put bananas in this too)

mix together and freeze. It totally kills the ice cream cravings !

Replies

• wannbAhottie
    wannbAhottie Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this, I am going to try it with a few strawberries. My problem is sweet tooth after dinner.. I am always looking for a low calorie healthy way to help with the cravings.
  • mhagoaliemom
    Options
    Sounds good. I think I'll give it a try. Thanks for sharing!:bigsmile:
  • fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    ive eaten frozen cool whip b4. ive never mixed it like this tho. i dont like cool whip plain but i think it tastes good when its still frozen a lil. i like mixing cool whip (fat free) not frozen with fat free vanilla yogurt and some pineapple. i like to use the canned pineapple in juice because the juice helps with the flavor. let it sit in the fridge a lil b4 u eat it so it thickens (because the pineapple juice will thin it out). you can also use the mandarin oranges.
  • JenSuazo
    JenSuazo Posts: 10
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!! :) Sounds yummy! Another good one is too put cool whip in between two graham crackers then put it in the freezer and they are almost like little ice cream sandwiches. :) (especially the chocolate graham crackers.
  • jpark38
    jpark38 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Sounds Yummy!
  • dino_morgan
    dino_morgan Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    that sounds so delicious :)!
  • drp121274
    drp121274 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    too funny - I was just telling someone tonight that my new "ice cream" is 1/2 cup of sugar free cool whip and 1/2 fresh strawberries... it does the trick for my sweet tooth and it tastes great :)
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the ideas all:flowerforyou: