Appleton, WI workout buddy!

Options
Hey all! I am looking for a workout buddy in the Appleton, WI area. I have a membership at Planet Fitness. I usually work out around 2 in the afternoon because I am currently only teaching half time. I would love to have someone (or lots of someones!) to work out with! Please let me know if you are interested!!

Replies

• mgoetsch1982
    mgoetsch1982 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I wish I were closer to Appleton cause I would totally be your workout buddy!!!
  • kvanasten
    Options
    Well even if we can't work out together we can definitely support each other! I don't know about you, but I'll take all the support I can get!! :)
  • HeatherRM14
    HeatherRM14 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My memberships are at Xperience Fitness & Fox River Fitness Boot Camps but I am usually working at 2pm. But I'd be happy to support you otherwise! Once the weather warms up, I'll be walking/biking outside if you are up for that.
  • rjk1503
    rjk1503 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am in Neenah and work out in the evenings in my home. I enjoy most running and biking outside and consider my self, unfortunately, a "spring/summer" runner. But we can still help motivate each other to keep moving every day! If you decide to sign up for any 5K's in the area, let me know!
  • nczuczu
    nczuczu Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Not near Appleton, but am a neighbor from the Milwaukee area. Would be happy to support you along the way, at least as an online friend, since I can't in person. :)
  • nczuczu
    nczuczu Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    And congratulations on your wedding!
  • kvanasten
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I would love to have all of your support...I need all I can get! I definitely am one that gets down on myself when I don't see results right away and sticking with it during that first month is what has always been hardest for me! Thank you again for all of your support!
  • marqcutie80
    marqcutie80 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I belong to the Planet Fitness in Oshkosh, but am happy to support you on here! I love PF and never feel like I don't belong there. Good for you!
  • emzenz
    emzenz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I do 5k's about once a month and am definitely a summer/fall runner :) Let me know if you want to get together sometime!