Bobby's Burger Palace...what did I just eat?!

Options
After leaving the gym, my friend and I stopped at the new restaurant that just opened here in town. We split the buffalo burger and the crunchy salad. Does anyone have any idea how many calories his menu items contain? Glad I only had half on my plate. It was so good, I would have eaten the whole thing!

Replies

• melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    LOVE that place! If I remember correctly, it is a 6 ounce (pre-cooked weight) burger of pretty fatty beef (assume 80 or 85% lean ground beef). Look up the ground beef, add half of the burger (3 ounces) and a burger roll (.5 serving). From there you can add whatever toppings it had into your food log.

I love the LA burger with some of the green sauce (some sort of jalapeno sauce). Mmmmmm...
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    cant help you on calorie content... just wanted to say that im jealous ha ha
  • LaurySch
    LaurySch Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    If I can't find a website with exact values I will do a bit of guesswork using something fairly close to what I've eaten and then sometimes add a few extra 'quick add calories'.
  • MicMar66
    MicMar66 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys-appreciate the help. May have to go back tomorrow and have another so I can identify what ingredients Heaven tastes like:love: