Army Crawl

Options
So, I absolutely LOVE doing the army crawl! I am in the process of finishing up ChaLEAN extreme & that is where I was introduced. I am hooked!!! It's an awesome core workout... I've been doing 40 to 60 a day! Does anyone else like them or am I the only one! haha I love it, so thought I'd suggest it to everyone else. You definitely feel the burnnnn!

Replies

• KatieM7
    KatieM7 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I have never tried them out so I can't say that I like them. I should try them out.
  • running_mom
    running_mom Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    This might be a dumb question but how do you do them? Is it like what I think and you are straight on the floor and just using your arms to move?
  • crking
    crking Posts: 175
    Options
    you are on your elbows in a plank position... then you bring one knee toward the elbow in a side-oblique crunch. It's all in place..no moving across the floor!.. I like it because you are doing the side crunch but at the same time have to keep your core tight to hold yourself up.
  • running_mom
    running_mom Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have to try this! I'm always looking for new ways to work the core otherwise it gets boring. But I love to feel that burn : )
  • ajgold
    ajgold Posts: 1
    Options
    Never heard of it. It sound fun & I would like to try it can you describe it to me?
  • Always_lil_j
    Options
    I absolutely love them also!!!!! My ex showed them to me yrs ago and I have loved them since, just havent done them in awhile. Thanks for reminding me about them. I am def adding them to my workout
  • crking
    crking Posts: 175
    Options
    I wrote a description above! If that doesn't help, try googling it..I'm sure you can come across a picture!