How do you count the 30 Day Shred?

Options
How do you enter the 30 into your exercise log?

Thanks

Replies

• MeganJo
    MeganJo Posts: 69
    Options
    I enter it in as 20 min of circuit training.
  • Elokyn
    Elokyn Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I enter it in as 20 min of circuit training.

ditto, only I put 27
  • candicemcl
    candicemcl Posts: 59
    Options
    me too log it as 25 min circuit training
  • ftondee
    ftondee Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks! that is what I did. I guess I just needed confirmation. Why do you guys do 25 and 27 min.
  • mommy2js
    mommy2js Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    yes 20 minutes circuit. i don't count the few minutes of warm up and stretching
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    I count the warm up and stretching because my HR is not resting so I consider it part of my workout. I actually created my own exercise and called it 30 Day Shred and recorded the calories burned per my HRM. But if you don't have a HRM, then circuit training works.
  • melliz73
    melliz73 Posts: 14
    Options
    I count the warm up and stretching because my HR is not resting so I consider it part of my workout. I actually created my own exercise and called it 30 Day Shred and recorded the calories burned per my HRM. But if you don't have a HRM, then circuit training works.

Can I ask...what is the 30 Day Shred?
  • MirandaJayne
    MirandaJayne Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I manually entered mine as I have a HRM so I know how many calories I burn. If I can ask what is the amt if you enter 27 mins of circuit training?
  • Elokyn
    Options

It's a DVD you can buy at wal mart called jillian micheals 30 day shred. It's only 10 bucks and there's 3 levels of difficulty. Says you lose up to 20 lbs in 30 days. :)
  • Elokyn
    Options
    I manually entered mine as I have a HRM so I know how many calories I burn. If I can ask what is the amt if you enter 27 mins of circuit training?

I do not have a HRM but mine says 341 calories for 27 mns
  • melliz73
    melliz73 Posts: 14
    Options

It's a DVD you can buy at wal mart called jillian micheals 30 day shred. It's only 10 bucks and there's 3 levels of difficulty. Says you lose up to 20 lbs in 30 days. :)

I'll have to take a look at that. I have been walking but am interested in what I can do beyond that. Thanks for the info!
  • candicemcl
    candicemcl Posts: 59
    Options
    I don't have a HRM...yet putting in 25 min circuit training says 170 calories burned. I am also 5'3 , 112lbs and trying to maintain my weight at this point and build muscle tone.
  • MirandaJayne
    MirandaJayne Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    wearing my HRM I burn anywhere from 310-390 for 27 mins. I hit the higher end if I do a 5k run before the shredding.