I need some tips on how to get toned up.

Options
I am looking for tips & exercises on how to get toned up. If you have any ideas please do help me.

Replies

• FitChickBritt
    FitChickBritt Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    A mix of Cardio and Strength training. If you think you'd like a workout video I definitely recommend Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. It's only $9 at walmart; It combines strength, cardio, and abs in a 20 minute session, and gave me nice results!
  • spob
    spob Posts: 206
    Options
    :smile:

There is a great u-tube excercise series called "crank" . I do this type of work out often in boot camp classes. It is efficient, quick and really makes you strong. You would see amazing results in three weeks! Also for overall tone and excellent abs/ core work out I recommend doing one minute planks front and then both sides at one minute each. One minute plank done properly is equal to 100 crunches!!!! There is also a web-site for proper planks.I do not recommend doing them in front of a mirror however, gravity does not make it pretty! I do not know if you have ever tried a boot camp classes but you would not believe the incredible results you can get in terms of toning!