I'm fairly new...Need Friends

Options
I've been on here a few times but lately I've started to stick around more. Since I've lost 13 pounds in here but in all together I've lost 32 pounds. I wanna get to my goal weight with people who can cheer me on and people who have
succeed to give me that push. That I can do it too...

Replies

• RockOnAllDay
    Options
    Well, you can add me if you want!
    I fell off the bandwagon a while back when I joined and I'm hoping that today will be the day I begin my ultimate weight loss journey. It's gonna be hard, but if I can do it so can you. (:
    Best of luck to you!
  • ceeceenixon
    Options
    Hey girl ! you can add me up too ! im new and just starting . Id love for you to add me !
  • tlmasterson
    Options
    You can add me. I'm just starting tonite. WWent to a Dr appt today and she told me about Myfitnesspal. I just synced it with my Fitbit. HOPE THIS ALL MOTIVATES ME. I'm sure I am going to need some help.
  • skyeashlee
    skyeashlee Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    G'day there! Im Skye from Australia !!
    Would love to be apart of your network so will give a lil intro about me ... and plse feel free to add the ppl from my friends list too , as they too have been fantastic for me! :O)

I started MFP Jan 2012 weighing in at 83KG.... a total loss of 47lb / 23kG over that year! Unfortunately with a current knee injury Ive put back on at least 7lb/5KG -which Im now aiming towards losing, and keeping off !!! (along with those other unwanted KGs).

My goal is to reach 58KG and then start 'seriously' strength training / muscle toning. I am not doing this purely on vainity, but for health reasons. I want to live a healthy life and be proud of a good body I work hard towards! So it's time to start working..again!

I am looking for people that are using this site for legit reasons, and are happy to leave good/bad feedback on my food diary i will share with you. In return I will give you respect, recipes, advice when needed, and an overall support and encouragement that you deserve !!!!! I am not just looking for ''numbers'' on my friend list, but a list of friends that help make a difference !!!!
    ..''be the change..''

Cheers :O)
    Skye